Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

"
AltairLT wrote:
"
schnepp wrote:
Sorry if this is a noob question, but are there always free skill tree resets in standard when they release a new league?

Yes!

Thanks! :)
"
imrkiller23x wrote:
I think you guys are making a mistake about this.
"Marks apply to a single targeted enemy, and only one enemy can be marked by you at a given time."

more than 90% of the player-base uses "assassin's mark on hit" rings/gear to consistently generate power charges during mapping. you guys are already nerfing the damage and critical strike chance by the curse hard enough already. proceeding with the above condition will make any "assassin's mark on hit" gear useless. alot of us rely on this to generate our power charges.

"Items which Trigger a Mark on hit now only do so when hitting Rare and Unique enemies."

Doing this condition on top of the damage and critical chance nerf is basically pissing on our hard earned gear, or crafted gear to have the curse on hit especially on non-assassin ascendancy class builds that rely on this mechanic heavily. I usually don't mind nerfs but this specific mechanic you guys are trying to do is too much of a nerf, making all gears that are crafted for this sole purpose rendered useless. This is completely unfair. If your developers' reason is "oooh because it's too powerful". Then yea sure just nerf the crit chance and proceed with the damage nerf. But at least let the "mark" curses affect multiple mobs of any rarity/type at a time. Let the life generation on hit/kill stay as it was or hell, even lower that too. We only ask for the curse to affect multiple mobs at any given time for consistency in mapping. Leave the curses alone. This nerf is unnecessary and really too heavy, even for me. I also think lots of people would agree with me on this. Thanks.

crusader chestpiece "chance to gain powercharge on crit" solves ur generation problems. the nerfs are not the problem, you ppls karen state of mind is. ur and everybody elses complain for generation of this or that can be solved by simply crafting your gear differently. but then ur less likely to get the explody mod on ur chest. or lose someting on ur weapon or this or that. ur addressing ur complains towards the most broken mechanics in the game which assassins mark truely is, on par with explody and glancing blow. they are slowing down the game so 30sec mapping gets cut down abit and 0 dmg taken mechanics with necro ascend arent as powerfull anymore (which HINT ppl will discover other options to play around it) and u lose ur shit.

IN THE END POE is a somewhat complicated game. u have to put time in. if u are unable to take 20 min of ur time to visit poedb.tw and search for possible powercharge generation on items or you dont want to leave ur comfortzone ur stuck in u should consider quitting the game. my honest opinion

what i personally would have loved to see was some love to the ranger class. it seems to particulary be outclassed by other classes in what they where supposed to be best imo.
Last edited by koskesh539 on Sep 16, 2020, 2:08:13 PM
"
koskesh539 wrote:
you ppls karen state of mind is

Who is this Karen you keep talking about?
"
"
koskesh539 wrote:
you ppls karen state of mind is

Who is this Karen you keep talking about?

a legend of some beauty that has lost her mind appearing in grown mens head turning them into little babies, making them unable to think outside the box
Last edited by koskesh539 on Sep 16, 2020, 2:14:53 PM
The Hex Master cluster has moved to the left side of the tree, next to Disciple of the Forbidden. It now has 3 small passives before the notable. The entry passive now grants 5% increased Effect of your Curses. The two passives before the notable each grant 50% increased Doom gain rate. The notable now exclusively applies to Hex skills.

So will the 50% to doom rate apply to curses as well? It says exclusively for hex's, but it also says that the entry passive grants 5% for "CURSES"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Removed the concept 'Reduced Visibility to Enemies' and replaced it with 'Stealth'. Increasing your Stealth reduces the radius at which enemies will notice you. 100% increased Stealth cuts that radius in half, and 200% increased Stealth cuts that radius by two thirds. You can, therefore, no longer become entirely invisible to enemies.

But the most important thing is what is the base radius they can spot you... i hate these lack of information hidden from players for no reason.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 16, 2020, 2:28:32 PM
One Question:

The Changes to curses, does that mean Hexproof enemies are now only immune to one of the types ? Meaning i can mark a hexproof enemy, but not curse them?
"
koskesh539 wrote:
a legend of some beauty that has lost her mind appearing in grown mens head turning them into little babies, making them unable to think outside the box

Sound pretty not politically correct to me.
"
Necroxor wrote:
we need some informations about doom...

Will hexes applied by bane stack doom ? I think it can 'cause bane will have the "hex" tag and is a manual cast spell and is cast in the same shape than hex and have special interactions with hex but on the other hand, bane trigger linked hexes and doom doesn't stack on triggered hex, so it's not clear...

No it won't, Bane triggers curses applied by it and its specifically says" does not work with triggered hexes". With the introduction of doom, Chris himself I believe said also it would not work with Bane, which led me to hope it would work with the Vixen gloves, but now when know about the non-trigger tag.

"
Necroxor wrote:
How doom works ? We know it increases hex effectiveness and can get 30 stacks by default, at a rate of 10 stacks per sec. But how much effectiveness by stack ? And, more important, is doom stack linked to the hex or to the target ?
It should be on the target, since you can apply multiple Curses and it will be triggered once a curse is removed or runs out. Meaning it should stack up on the target until you exceed your curse limit.

"
Necroxor wrote:
For exemple, if we can apply 2 curses and put 1 hex on a target, wait 'till 30 hex stacks, and cast a second hex.
Will doom stack be linked to hexes, so the first hex is at 30 doom stacks and the second at 0, or doom stack linked to the target, and the target be at 30 doom stack, affecting booth hexes ?
I think it can be important to know for doomblast and hexblast, 'cause booth deal more damage depending on the doom stacks...
In the first case, it means we need a bit more time to full stack doom but we can have 60 doom stacks (and more damages), in the second case it means we don't waste time in doom stacking by casting additional hex, but the damage won't be really buffed by having more than one hex.

I do not think this will be an issue, with the current game speed I do not see anyone waiting for max stacks to trigger it, like most don´t wait for full stacks on Blade Flurry, Incinerate, etc..
What is the maximum doom?
You only get it for manually cast curses? Curses linked with Bane are unable to generate doom?
Notice me Mathil-San!
PoE > other ARPG but please remove ID/Portal scrolls. Less Weight!
Merge ultimatum mechanic with ritual loot, remove harvest, more beast storage.

Atziri's rule and Doryani's Fist are pretty awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info