Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

"Enemies afflicted with Assassin's Mark will always grant a power charge"

then...

"Now causes cursed enemies to have a 1% chance to grant a power charge when hit per 4% gem quality ..."

WHAT??????

Am I not reading this correctly? If AM marked enemies grant a power charge 100% of time, what the hell is the point for that skill's gem quality bonus?

Also seems like AM is complete waste of time trash now for map clearing, even its useless pseudo increase in survivability. Sure its more of use for bosses, but who the hell will switch half their gems in gear every time they run a boss?
Last edited by Аstyanax on Sep 16, 2020, 2:55:53 AM
"
Аstyanax wrote:

then...

"Now causes cursed enemies to have a 1% chance to grant a power charge when hit per 4% gem quality ..."

WHAT??????

Am I not reading this correctly? If AM marked enemies grant a power charge 100% of time, what the hell is the point for that skill's gem quality bonus?

100% grant PC - ON DEATH!

5% grant PC - ON HIT!
Harvest (Жатва) - лучшее, что когда-либо случалось с ПОЕ. F*ck 3.14!
"
Аstyanax wrote:

then...

WHAT??????

To get an extra MORE power charge ? ^^
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we adress MELEE beeing WAY to strong? My Cyclone Juggernaut can easily kill Izaro and has over 40k Tooltip DPS. I played a Miner before and it died so often in Labyrinth

Izaro is a bad example, its impossible as a miner to die there as you can prepare the "whole fight" while the elevator rises, then pyroclast nuke him in the first frame available.
awwwww
Hey, I have a Idea let's completely remove melee from the game?
Since you took away vulnerability from melee's and gave it to casters turning into that melee's don't have a single hex to use. Oh punishment? can't roll that on anything, you guys have shit on melee's way too long. every patch it's caster meta hey look it's gonna be caster meta AGAIN.

Congratulations
Last edited by MrSigy on Sep 16, 2020, 3:18:26 AM
In the skill section the new skill is called "Hex Blast" while it is called "Hexblast" in the quest reward section.
Peoples abandoned IceStorm in 3.6 because of unplayable low damage and danger which imposed because of the nerfs.
Practically in 3.7 the IceStorm went absolutely junk.
Now, behold !

From absolutely junk we are facing the new IceStorm which magically turns into not playable absurd junk !

( because none of the "balance" changers have ever played it for more than 5 minutes )
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
MacOS Version when?
"
Assasin: 3k ehp speedclear sc glasscannon

GGG: lets take that "cannon" part away

Trickster: 12k ehp speedclear hc dominating god of everything

GGG:

Meanwhile in Harvest;
22% of the builds; Assassin
22% of the builds; Necro
8% of the builds; Trickster
and then dropping...

So two ascendencies to rule em all eh