New and Reworked Classic Spells & Steel Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

This got me (being a spellcaster at heart) jumping up and down with joy when seeing the "Crackling Lance" and "Firestorm". Lovely work guys!
Nice looking spells, but.. they don't look like PoE. The game I remember from years ago was about simple spammable skills, customizable using supports. These skills seem to do too much and almost tell you how to play them with no much room to customization other than +%more damage supports. Also adding cooldown to everything, feels more like D3
hottest skills I think you've added, love them 10/10 I'm usually pretty tame in my hype but i'd try pretty much every skill here in a build.
is shattering steel new mtx for ek?
You know that standing still = death right?

This would be awesome if you had survivability to use. But when you can get one-shotted or have 363455674 hits in 0.1 seconds from mobs all this self-casting becomes a death sentence...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
First time I've commented on one of these posts. I like what I've seen of this expansion more than some of the previous expansions I've played into/through.

I'm actually excited about playing this league.

The skill changes and replica equipment idea (although that (the equipment) was not a part of this release) and am wondering if this will give me an opportunity to make some non-standard builds that do not work as well at the high end with the standard iteration of non-class items.
Is the Discharge cooldown on each type of charge consumption or can we only consume 1 charge type at once?
Ermmm, Glacial Cascade covering whole screen without minmaxing? Like,...Really? Makes Arc look like a toy spell in comparison,....
Last edited by ArisFuser on Sep 11, 2020, 11:26:57 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:
So is it Cracking Lance or Crackling Lance? The trailer and post disagree. Either way it's a combo of Galvanic Arrow and Arc, and doesn't need to exist. The typo is about as inspired as the skill.

Firestorm is now Meteor. In the same patch as D3's Black Hole, et. al. Huh. Complimentary 2000's level-up SFX included.

Steel skills shown to be completely behind the curve in every way - visuals, damage, creativity, big oof. Never ever touching these. Poor "melee"!

I have no idea why Pinpoint exists based on this post.

Wow, who spit in your soup? These are really impressive changes. Maybe PoE isn't the right game for you?
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!
hmmmmm Icestorm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info