Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

"
Jeah! Cant wait :) Vacation is booked^^

I was asked to save 1 week of summer vacation for autumn cos so much work. feels good now.
Flavor text even acknowledges the meme of bitterdream lol.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Alternate faster projectiles looks crazy.
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:

Its got the same problem as Vengeance Cascade. It adds nothing to single target dps. At most its a clear speed increase to hit things on the way back but most builds blow up trash mobs in one hit anyway.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:

Its got the same problem as Vengeance Cascade. It adds nothing to single target dps. At most its a clear speed increase to hit things on the way back but most builds blow up trash mobs in one hit anyway.

Not everyone is going to have the vision for it.
Saved
dang! will that Alternate quality Faster Projectiles make Spark Skill return to you instead of just hitting it's radius and vanish?
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Sep 3, 2020, 6:15:03 PM
That Alternate Faster Projectiles would actually help with single target as it would make skills react like Spectral Throw, would be hitting twice so I think it would be a substantial DPS increase.

The blade vortex one is also nice I guess, might lose some area of effect but gain some leech which is decent.
Last edited by firenovix on Sep 3, 2020, 7:04:06 PM
The fact that you need to highlight the quality description with big red circle shows that your tooltip need an update asap before next league patch.

Just show us what quality does in game already by highlighting the quality part separately in game.
% life leech that doesn't care about conversions on blade vortex. Sounds yummy
"
firenovix wrote:
That Alternate Faster Projectiles would actually help with single target as it would make skills react like Spectral Throw, would be hitting twice so I think it would be a substantial DPS increase.

The blade vortex one is also nice I guess, might lose some area of effect but gain some leech which is decent.

If it works different than Vengeant Cascade then they have created the most hilariously broken gem quality ever. But it doesnt because then that 20% quality would be equivalent to 100% more damage.

The only thing notable it does is allow spells to return instead of just attacks.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Sep 3, 2020, 8:30:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info