Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
This new Bitterdream might vendor for an otherwise unavailable support gem... Need to test that.

The result isn't random, so it won't

he means elemental penetration. this isn't a support. but if you can vendor it and it gives support gems equal to their level, it implies it'll give you an elemental penetration support
Last edited by xMustard on Sep 2, 2020, 11:15:46 PM
Can you please finally colorcode the changes in the leagues that are different from regular items or gems?

Its very hard for non hardcoreplayers to tell the difference of these special gems or items. And comparing all of them with qikis line by line is very annoying...
poe: payday
xMGx
This is just getting absurd. Now even the gems are a gambling cash sink. And yet another trade complexity.

Poe: The meanest trade simulator ever.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Innomen wrote:
This is just getting absurd. Now even the gems are a gambling cash sink. And yet another trade complexity.

Poe: The meanest trade simulator ever.

They need to add a captcha for trades.

Select all the junk items for example
Should rename it to "[...] has 40% increased travelling speed". Could also mean players have 40% movement speed inside the area (does it?).

Other than that I think, that
a) we will see some more diversity this league
b) we defeated Syndicates to establish our own
Last edited by Syrill_ on Sep 3, 2020, 1:33:22 AM
PogU
"
Hollow_Ichigo wrote:
"
ArneXis wrote:
This red highlight on the quality effect really shows one of the problems I have with quality on gems. You don't know what it gives and even if i'd waste a gcp or two you might still miss it because of the wall of text on some gems. Why do I have to go to poe wiki every time I want to see what a gem gives with quality?...

So much this. And sometimes quality bonus just stacks with native bonus of the gem, making it even harder to find out what quality actially gives.

Bex has said they're working on something to make quality bonuses clearer.
why is it so hard for GGG to create user-friendly UI/UX ?

It always bothered me not knowing from in-game what a gem's quality improves and now they're adding even more different quality attributes that are STILL not presented to the user in a colourful and distinct way.

how are people gonna trade with these? use 1 GCP every time to try and see what attribute the quality adds? are these searchable on the trade site even?
Last edited by Nergal_ on Sep 3, 2020, 3:26:18 AM
totally useless...
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info