Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

cool!
"
Exile009 wrote:

1) So the Multistrike one is probably the most straightforwardly usable of the three, but also the least interesting imo.

The Ancestral ailment bonus is...janky.

The Creeping Frost alternate is...meh.

2) Okay, that choice of new supports for the Replica Bitterdream is just... weird. The original one (after all the updates) is far better, more cohesive. Just stick in an Arcanist Brand - Freezing Pulse/Ice Nova - Faster Casting in there, and it makes for a great leveling weapon now (all the way into maps!). [...]

I think you missed the point of the alternative items and the idea behind it. They don't exist to be better... Especially not the uniques. It's for different playstyles, helpful utilities or simply to switch up (leveling) gear.

Every item has it's place, they cannot and should not make everything better with revamping. Just changing up some stuff is fine. How bad-ass is it to cast a fire skill instead of cold with a unique you know for almost 5 years?
I hope we can get an in game way to know what quality adds for both the old and new gems. Different colour text or some other way. Would be a great QoL.
brand tukohama hmm if only it would attach another brand it would be super good but it still gives a good chunk of life, a good chunk of crit and 40 inc damage. Blood magic sucks for brand though since pretty much the only viable brand strat is using archmage which requires usage of mana. The closest useable way is adding lots of auras and that is a no go with blood magic. Conclusion... pretty meh!
"
arknath wrote:
brand tukohama hmm if only it would attach another brand it would be super good but it still gives a good chunk of life, a good chunk of crit and 40 inc damage. Blood magic sucks for brand though since pretty much the only viable brand strat is using archmage which requires usage of mana. The closest useable way is adding lots of auras and that is a no go with blood magic. Conclusion... pretty meh!

It might be good for elementalist, golem/herald stacking. Because you will die in you will die in 1 hit anyway you can skip life nodes for better block/dodge/damage.

The only dounside is it's armour base
lazy GGGT....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Hello, i am new , When it open ???
For tukohama blood magic is already huge hit, mortal conviction also screws up most builds. I cannot imagine using brander w/o powerful def mechanics like sanctuary of thoughts/mana to es or divine guidance/dmg taken from mana.

Is it d be +1 attached it d be kinda kinky to build around but still nice. +1 cast with these stats is meh, nobody is ever going to use it(except perhaps of rmt abuser or no life streamer jut to prove that presented crappy relics are greeeeat).
Pog
More layers of balast ...
Awakened gems were mistake and now new quality gems?
Copy - paste unique items?
It´s getting too messy.
I prefer quality over quantity

You should rather improve animations, graphic, add physic, rebalance whole game to be less zoom zoom simulator etc.
Last edited by Rakiii on Sep 4, 2020, 6:13:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info