Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

I think it can either be very nice or quite frustrating depending on how it is implemented.

I didn't liked Harvest very much, mainly because of the constant interruptions: we encounter a seed cache at every single map, and each time we have to stop right in the middle of the map to take the seeds, go the sacred grove, tneh plant them, etc... Which completely break the momentum. And I ended up being fed up with it.

So I prefer a lot mecanism like Niko's mine, in which the map event is really quick, and only enables us to gather ressources that we can spend later on to enjoy the actual feature when we want it.

So if it is more niko, and we gather on the map the ressources to then go and manage the heist crew when we have time for it, I think it can be really fun and I will love it.

But if it forces me to stop to handle the details at every maps, I will probably just ignore it half of the time, like I currently do with the seeds cache.
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
ched_21h wrote:
New supporter packs are awful!
For 30$ you actually get Character Effect, that's it.
For 60$: no pet, no portal, no weapon skin/effect, no back attachment.

Exactly!!! I think these new packs are the worst they have put out BY FAR, i know i have them all but the CB and OB. It seems like they have lost thier creativity with supporter packs, its just been armor sets over and over again.

Just do what I did, plug your nose and buy whichever supporter pack is the least lame to you. Think of it as hope for the future of POE2. And yes, I fully agree they could do more to provide variety to these packs.
Saved
Guess that's it for me.
"
burninbeard wrote:
"
Kostax wrote:
Can't be worse then Harvest, right?

sadly i think thats the best i have to say about what i see here.

Same here. Felt really sad when I realized that.
I think i will skip this league again, like Harvest. POE is game about killing monsters for loot.
Another 3 months of normal playing on standard. So happy.
looks really tedious with excessive micromanagement and even more goddamn "items/currencies" that is going to need yet another goddamn "specialty stash tab" and NO SIGN that the backlash from last league has taught you anything..

maybe I'll be positively surprised, I hope so.. but first impression is absolute trash.
generally dangerous
I hope I'm wrong but looks like another fail league. The good part is that can't be worse than Harvest.
"
philosoaper wrote:
looks really tedious with excessive micromanagement and even more goddamn "items/currencies" that is going to need yet another goddamn "specialty stash tab" and NO SIGN that the backlash from last league has taught you anything..

maybe I'll be positively surprised, I hope so.. but first impression is absolute trash.
Exactly. I'm playing for 6 years but I'm getting lost in game. So many options, micromanagement, so many crafting mechanics. Just CHAOS no order at all. If I would new player I would NEVER start this game. It became HUGE mess and chaotic with incredible many crafting options. All wrong. Where is simplicity and order?
Last edited by Kastmar on Sep 2, 2020, 3:02:38 PM
No thanks. Me no want to think. Me want kill baddies, me want see loot. Me want Breach & Legion. Looks like I'll be playing Standard again for another 3 months.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info