Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

y that looks great ..
No signature needed..
I have to say, having seen every league announced since Anarchy/Onslaught, that this looks more interesting than anything that's gone before. It reminds me a bit of Betrayal, which was last time I was this excited.
WOW THERE ARE OVER 900 ALTERNATE QUALITY GEMS, JESUS DAMN!!!!
Imagine the build variations now, best league ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ngd2Y3KNj0
dead league.... i sleep
don't mind me I'm just here to read salty comments and thank the people claiming that they will be skipping this league and letting us know.
"
Shaddrak wrote:
What really pisses me off is that people don't realize the impact The Pandemic has had on GGG. People are working from home for crying out loud. Did you idiots not stop to think that GGG was not able to get the same feedback as meeting at a round table face to face to gather and share ideas. You are also assuming no one on the team got sick.

I'm actually Fing proud of GGG and the fact that they were able to even release this during a pandemic. To all those people whining go F yourself.

Wrong on all accounts, silly rabbit.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Firefly00 wrote:
On another note, I'm curious as to that double-weapon seen in the image for 'Oppressive Curses'.

That would be the Zenith Weapon Skin, being used on a staff.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

The only reasonable thing which can be "HYPE" is level cap : 120

It is the thing which is expected already from 3 years.

PoE already hit the bar of "not-going anywhere".
The real players demand lvl 120 cap, and this will be the most awesome thing.

I am already seeing a league which doing just that - making enchants of the items to set them on the road to 120 cap.
And I would call this an actual fun.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Sep 2, 2020, 12:23:54 PM
"
prytification wrote:
Phew, I think I will opt out of leagues for a while. PoE is becoming to complex for me to be enjoyable. Not too complex by how the system works, but too complex by how much stuff to do to be fully effective with a char. It's turned from a fun game to an almost full time job now.

Maybe it's a better way to enjoy the game by just playing Standard. =)

That's what has always made PoE interesting and kept me in the game. There's just soooooo much to it.

*EDIT*
After reading a few pages, I am surprised by how many people are complaining about the games complexity. I understand some stuff is a pain in the ass cause you have to have the game open and another monitor for Google chrome but once you get past that, it's great.
Why do you people want easy mode? Once you learn the in and outs, it feels so rewarding. Of course this is just my personal opinion and not everyone is the same.

Also, people jumping to conclusion that the league is complicated but you're yet to play it?
Nice league!
The crafting league was alright but this here looks like a nice break from all the serious play and more of a fun league. Really looking forward to it!
Thanks GGG :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info