Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

"
boyandroid wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
posted like 6 hrs ago and this thread has only 13 pages?

hmm

People who mostly post in this kind of post are:

New Players - because this is new to them, they are the one getting most excited.

Haters - will pick something to complain about & exacerbate the issue to get traction & following.

Most veterans who have nothing to complain about will just digest the info & carry on. This is the downside of the "scheduled release". It became a habit & people who played this game for years are getting accustomed to that every quarter we got new "news" to play.

And for people who has genuine interest & question about the new league will not bother post here & instead post it on reddit becuase they have a higher chance of response from the dev.

negative feedback = haters.

-10/10
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Well somebody is watching a lot Brooklyn Nine Nine.
"
boyandroid wrote:
And for people who has genuine interest & question about the new league will not bother post here & instead post it on reddit becuase they have a higher chance of response from the dev.

Which, I think, doesn't reflect well on GGG. It's bad form to go to the effort to set up official forums, then seem to neglect them in favor of Reddit/social media/et cetera. The latter should supplement the former, not replace it.

On another note, I'm curious as to that double-weapon seen in the image for 'Oppressive Curses'. While it may well be a legendary stave, I can't help but be reminded of 'hooks' from the Red Star comic setting, or Dead Cells' symmetrical lance...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Idk,first i was yes looks good now kinda meh league.
here we gooooo
"
Kostax wrote:
Can't be worse then Harvest, right?

sadly i think thats the best i have to say about what i see here.
"
Bendortiker wrote:
Will definately try BUT I am a "Bit" sceptical about loosing everything when you fail and being forced to wait around for NPCs to do their thing, which again creates the situation - which has been complained about in blight league - that you cannot speed up heists as your character gets stronger.

That.

What comes to mind are almost undoable Master Missions of old master Vorici, when u had to kill some miniboss but leave the guards alive or damage him but not kill, and you needed to use single target skills and unequip everything to not one-shot all fluffy guards and stuff...

Also seems that for planned heist with convoluted paths and surgical hits to avoid raising alarm level before hitting all vaults and loot targets, certain build are doomed. Basically all AOE heavy auto targeting builds: minions, totems and the like, even large areas spreading curses or discharges will have a hard time getting stealthy around.

Also i didnt quite get it: heist mission is compromised if u died before exiting area or if alarm is raised before hiting vault objective? or either?

Also that blackhole spell sucking lowbie mobs entirely it means no corpses left but also no loot? O.O
Last edited by Zenshii on Sep 2, 2020, 1:11:02 AM
uhhh 3 months of wait.. Dont you have like test servers to test this shit out?Even Zuggys voice when he talked was full of dissapointment.. uhh..
Here we go agane. Another Mechanic we have to study for sure.
"
darkilein1 wrote:
Here we go agane. Another Mechanic we have to study for sure.

Remember the good old days where all you had to do was play and don't need to invest time into learning the new mechanics?

welp looks like i'm taking time off work for league start

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info