Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

I see a replica cospri for fire/lightning
LoL, what about multiplayer experience league? When that comes? Never?
Why when we have solo content we need constant sync internet connection without "pause" option in game?

PoE Advert "new age of ARPG single player experience, double executed (on server and client) synced with lag, also we have one of the worst game engine optimization on market, dont forget folks imba is our trademark"
Last edited by Coolmer on Sep 2, 2020, 2:34:49 AM
Well, alternate gem quality, new bases and a new item slot. Guess what is already going core before it is even released. Anyone notice how they brought talismans back as trinkets btw?

That aside; i get why GGG likes the new league mechanic but with so many kinda mandatory rewards tied to it (all these alt versions of stuff seem to be build enabling in a lot of cases or at least bis for others) it feels forced and not optional like breach, temple or delirium. Screams betrayal 2.0 to me which i still dont like, but thats just preference i suppose.

I feel like the hype around this kinda drowns the fact that crafting will once again be unaccessible and player agency is still/again a mess with this new league.

New skills look interesting enough though. My only question there is curses/hexes; do they still only apply in full effect to non rares/bosses? If so; whats the point of having effects tied to duration if you literally one-shot all of those (and need to cause of timer based rewards) and the effect of curses on bosses is laughable now.

Seems like a complete rng fiesta of a league that promises a lot of op stuff but prolly doesn't deliver even a sliver of it to the regular joe. Can be wrong though; was wrong about harvest accessibility, but eh.
My biggest concern with this league is that there is a chance to lose everything you gathered after triggering the alarm. I really hope that you have to mess up big time for this to happen and not just by making a wrong turn somewhere. If you have to farm/grind a lot to do a grand heist and then fail it will be highly demotivating. Maybe I should just put all the drops in my vault until after the first patch that will tone down the damage on the 1-shot monsters in heists.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Payday 2!!!!!!!!
Again boring currency MF farming league.
You should consider nerfing the harvest because of no lifers streamers. They are responsible for why that the best league is not included in main game. Shit ggg... sry for my language but why you made another currency league?? WTF there is nothing new except replica uniques and a slot for MF in Heist.. please....

New supporter packs are awful!
For 30$ you actually get Character Effect, that's it.
For 60$: no pet, no portal, no weapon skin/effect, no back attachment.
"
ched_21h wrote:

I'll stil be getting one of them packs soon-ish but in the meantime i agree those are kinda "empty" compared to the ones before (althought i love the spellcaster style)
And i'd exchange that character effect for a weapon skin anytime.
DELETED
Last edited by xssarinx on Sep 2, 2020, 3:03:30 AM
"
ched_21h wrote:

That's really subjective, because personally I really like the spellblade one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info