Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

"
goldenguti wrote:
Well, unfortunentaly it looks overcomplicated, You should get by now (especially after Synthesis) that majority of players doesn't want that type of mechanics, there are too many things to learn, too many things to set up and prepare and then the prize will be a chisel and a few transmutes. Also it looks time-consuming which is also a bad thing. I will try it and I hope I'm wrong but I'm very sceptical.

Same here. Doesn't look like any fun. Hope I'm wrong.
GGG ty you! You the ones, who makes life more colorful. Ty you for amazing joob. Well done! Btw, I recomend to buy supporters packs,duds :) to help GGG in creation such a beautiful leagues and game itself.Ty!
Yurnero
"
DotasinPoe wrote:
nerfing the harvest because of no lifers streamers. They are responsible for why that the best league is not included in main game.

Streamers always were the cancer of this game.
Let me guess, zero QOL improvements?
"
ZombieOtter wrote:
Let me guess, zero QOL improvements?

regarding what?

crafting? forget it.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Wow, this is so going core.

And also, what is it, 6, 7 years in, and NOW we get a flame wall spell...
So, is this your answer to the community's need for a balance in the crafting system that Harvest seemed to have solved? Once again a league with MORE DROP? With "special" drops? Once again your answer to our needs is: "play more, in the hope that the RNG is on your side"?
Harvest has changed EVERYTHING and noone in the community or GGG team will ever be able to convince me that Harvest wasn't a GOOD league that IMPROVED the game.
I can't believe I'll have to go back to using my currencies to buy items instead of using them for what they were made for: crafting.
You have deeply disappointed me with the decision to not implement Harvest in the core of the game and even more you are disappointing me with this new expansion which is just another league where whoever has the most luck will get the best item.
I won't change things by expressing my thoughts, but I will give a voice to the thousands of players who think like me. You are slapping in the face those who hoped that something had finally changed in Path of Exile, without remorse, without mercy, as if you were a cheap troll in Global 1.
I will not forgive you this GGG.
New league seems interesting but quite complicated.

If you miss the heist, you loose everything ; OK but if it is too difficult, it will be most frustrating for most players.

I am waiting for patchnote to see if i buy a support pack or not. Harvest patch note was a complete nerf patch ; if heist is the same, i will skip support pack
At the start I was thinking "wtf is this?"... Im not a Heist kind of guy. Maybe in the early 2000's or something like that, from 20 years ago.

But, this idea already kinda grew on me during the trailer and reading the details... I am interested at the very least to try this out and see how it comes together.

And people, there is nothing wrong with having more RPG elements and thinking elements in an ARPG. Some of you really need to chill and get your panties out of the twist. With such notions at the helm it will become more and more A and less RPG. Might as well call it an action game at that point.

In fact, that is one of my largest complaints to most arpgs'. They go too far over into the action part and forget there is supposedly an RPG element to the game as well, which I would hope is more than just character creation and looting. Its not enough that stories in these games are completely 100% linear and do not resemble RPG elements one bit (the only quest that kinda has choice in it is the Bandit quest where you chose to kill all or save one, whoop dee doo).

That perhaps is some of the elements that made me a little more interested in this league. And if nothing else, it feels like it will have enough depth to try out. Seems like it can be fun. I hope this is true and I don't ditch this again and go back to Standard as I do in most leagues.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Sep 2, 2020, 3:41:11 AM
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
New league seems interesting but quite complicated.

If you miss the heist, you loose everything ; OK but if it is too difficult, it will be most frustrating for most players.

I am waiting for patchnote to see if i buy a support pack or not. Harvest patch note was a complete nerf patch ; if heist is the same, i will skip support pack

Oh, yeah this too. I hope they don't nerf shit to the ground. Harvest nerfed the living crap out of the game. And I swear, if they nerf the two-hander, slams, warcries they FINALLY fixed after so many years (this patch or even future patches), Im out till PoE 2 or till they fix it.

I'm sick and tired of the meta bs. Really sick and tired. I just want meaningful builds I can do and enjoy for every season. I don't want to have to experience something I have been enjoying get nerfed to the ground each time to make way to new stuff. Just balance it all out. (Except for broken mechanics ofc, like some of the cluster jewel stacking 2 seasons ago... ok, I can handle nerfs in ridiculous things... but more often than not those nerfs do not just end there unfortunately).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info