Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

looks like another league where you're going to need another spreadsheet to play the game to gain the maximum benefit thankfuly there's other games coming at the same time almost.

and it kinda reminds me of the syndicate with npcs aiding you, players know how bad the game handles those for computers in general.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I do rly crave that void spell skill.... physical and chaos damage..noice
Spellblade armor set looks amazing.

League looks like it's going to be good as well.

So I watched almost whole Ziggyd stream from the beginning, ended when it became too meme at 2:40 hours. well it's different now that there is another way rather than doing maps. It's pretty risky bc a flaw could be found and whole league could go like that(everybody does the same, like harbor bridge in delirium, tho that was fixed. or not doing maps at all other than uber elder and sirus etc.). Hope it's gonna be mapping will be needed for all this stealing. Bc whole game mechanic is tied to doing maps(masters and their stuff, bosses, etc.). Also the whole alternate support gems and new unique thing is confusing(gonna be shitloads of them), hope they release them before patch notes so we know all variations and plan accordingly.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
"
Fezzie2 wrote:
Feels weird something that to be added to the game, didn't feel very hyped after the video, hopefully it turns out other way, whenever we'll get a chance to play the new league.

the promo video is pretty meh, but watch ziggyd's in-depth video and his interview with Chris. it made me much more optimistic that this could be interesting.
3 questions:

1) Will flame wall's added fire damage and burning damage transfer apply to all projectiles fired through it (ie. Ball lightning, fireball, etherial knives) or just attack projectiles (bows, wands, spectral tosses)?

2) Will the burning damage added to the passing projectile be scaled with the caster of the Flame Walls stats or will it be just a base amount? So say a full flame wall specced characters added burning damage to passing projectiles vs A full tornado shot characters flame wall added burning damage provided both are using just the skill gem with no supports, just the differences in their trees.

3) Will Flame Walls active burning damage from enemies standing in it stack with burning damage added to projectiles fired through it that hit enemies?
Supporter pack without weap effect....please add one to us.
"
cmilles wrote:
3 questions:

1) Will flame wall's added fire damage and burning damage transfer apply to all projectiles fired through it (ie. Ball lightning, fireball, etherial knives) or just attack projectiles (bows, wands, spectral tosses)?

2) Will the burning damage added to the passing projectile be scaled with the caster of the Flame Walls stats or will it be just a base amount? So say a full flame wall specced characters added burning damage to passing projectiles vs A full tornado shot characters flame wall added burning damage provided both are using just the skill gem with no supports, just the differences in their trees.

3) Will Flame Walls active burning damage from enemies standing in it stack with burning damage added to projectiles fired through it that hit enemies?

probable answer:we will see which balance and scaling is less fun and stick to it
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
FightFW wrote:
All thos complaining, is waaay too early for any criticism. League looks interesting so far, could be a very good one, thanks for the work done so far!

If it's too early for criticism then it's too early for praise.

Well said. :D
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Looks like some serious spreadsheet work.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info