Path of Exile in the Epic Games Store

what next? POE on Origin? UPlay and BattleNet launcher?

"
making Path of Exile available to even more Action RPG fans

that sounds like you think people just didnt hear about the game yet...

sad man.
April fools
"
DS_Deadman wrote:
"
"
Sparriz wrote:
Guess they could not offer enough for an exlusive

The majority of players don't use Steam

Cite your sources. While it is true the majority of players with as many badges next to their name as you don't use the launcher, majority means more than half, and I find it highly unlikely more than half of all players use standalone.
I don't know a single sane person who use the Epic game store, this should bring some good exile to wraeclast.
I hope you guys add a separate IAP to that version that bypasses any fees that Epic would otherwise collect.

Then sue them when they yank the game off their store.
Actually I don't care about Epic.
"
Harwinne wrote:
I hope you guys add a separate IAP to that version that bypasses any fees that Epic would otherwise collect.

Then sue them when they yank the game off their store.

AFAIK, Epic doesn't require for F2P games to use their payment systems. MTGA certainly doesn't, and it's on EGS just fine. So in this regard, Epic is actually leading by example.
The Tizzysawr is listening...
"
Tizzysawr wrote:

Drop the drama.

"
Nyoshushu wrote:
Just remember what happened to borderlands 3.......

Oh, I remember. Game sold 5M copies first month. Then, when it released on Steam, it went straight to the top of the best-sellers list.

Well then you probably forgot about the negative points. Its no drama rlly. Just massive review bombing, shit storms all over the net, something like that.

Yes the game sold good on epic. There is still a very huge gab between BL3 and and BL2. At least regarding sells. Are the ppl happy about it? I'm not a fan of steam nor i am a fan of epic. I'm also someone who purchased in on epic. But i think the negativ aspects are there and should be considered. If a company only looks on the money... well i think you know what happened in the last year and i dont mean BL alone.

And dear sir/ma'am, its my personal opinion. Feel free to have a different opinion. Just wanted to state my opinion and not enter a discussion
I play Dauntless on the Epic Games Store, and I've played a few other games.
I've never had any issues, everything works perfectly fine. The in-game MTX are also not handled with Epic Games' payment system, but the game's.
Last edited by Hear7y on Aug 29, 2020, 3:35:13 AM
"
We are looking forward to making Path of Exile available to even more Action RPG fans to play alongside the existing PC community.

Which is exactly the opposite of what Epic does with their disgusting game store - desperate to divide the PC gaming community with their exclusive garbage. But considering that you are pretty much owned by Tencent and Epic is like half owned by them, I'm not surprised. I mean you don't really have a choice, I understand that, you sold yourself to one of the worst possible companies in the world after all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info