Path of Exile in the Epic Games Store

People with a PC and are ARPG fans but don't at least have Steam already? Very weird. But hey, if it actually brings more people in, great.
Oh, sweet smell of PoE2 egs exclusivity.
Let us get it out of the way - if for any unthinkable reason whatsoever POE2 turns out to be EGS exclusive, timed or not, I am out for good, and I do believe I am not the only one.
I am sure Tencent is very proud.
"
respon wrote:
Let us get it out of the way - if for any unthinkable reason whatsoever POE2 turns out to be EGS exclusive, timed or not, I am out for good, and I do believe I am not the only one.

Never heard of time exclusive free to play game. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Aug 29, 2020, 1:23:12 PM
This just plainly sucks, mah dudes.
EGS is such a bad launcher. I only use it for the free games lol.
cool
wow all this epic talk. idk what to say

ofc epic is worse than many things because they bring console exclusive wars to pc for example

ofc steam is bad too and its regrettable that it became this way but how can that be reasoning to repeat the same mistake again with epic??
shouldnt you/i/we learn from past mistakes and not repeat them?

im not talking about boycotting epic store, if you really wanna play that game, sure just play, poe is tencent now(and still hurts my soul as someone else said before), who is talking..

but i dont get it why people defend epic to that degree.

i like to compare it to smoking

i smoke, and i wouldnt tell anyone to stop smoking but i would never defend smoking and tell people how cool it is neither (epic = smoking)

edit
i dont think poe2 gon be exclusive because they would loose money
Last edited by zat0m on Aug 29, 2020, 4:05:28 PM
EGS is a place where some of Steam users go sometimes to get free stuff. It's excessive, unnecessary and employs cancerous practices in futile attempts to gain market monopoly. Thus, there can be no "bringing in more players" through EGS expansion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info