Read my name of this thread (before you click on it).

"
Kundarin wrote:
I read most of your post. No, I didn´t read it all, because I found it repetitive and kinda boring.
Quite frankly not sure where you are trying to take this.

It's a running joke. You're coming in too late to understand.
No matter how many times this guy hits this forum with the same schtick, it seems it never fails to work at generating a response. Often from many of the same people too, who've already seen him do it before. Something to think about if ever one feels like calling out leaders, celebrities or other assorted personages as idiots - it seems we're no better (in fact we're worse, since those people have made bank in life with their supposedly 'dumb' mindsets).

Meanwhile more thoughtful forum users are outright banned from these forums, simply for the crime of speaking more directly, openly and honestly instead of using cheap indirect tactics like this to short-circuit their mod policies - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2882810/page/5#p23453908
Can we make a go fund me for Kopogero, so he can keep making these threads to enlighten the masses ?
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
I've been wondering recently who it is that the world revolves around. Now I know! Thanks, Kopogero.
- here's my sig
You are a chronic quitter; I'm a chronic returner.

Isn't symmetry beautiful?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
This is the kind of quality thread that should be reserved for a Friday post. Something to really kick the weekend off right.

I really liked the part about modernizing skills to prevent copying other people's builds. That's foolproof.
tl;dr the name of this thread

But the responses were cool!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
It seems to me that only Foreverhappychan, Exile009, and Shagsbeard really understands this thread. (Okay there is a couple more so I apologize for forgetting your name.) I mention this only to help clue in anyone else that may be curious about what is going on.

Kopo, there's been some wondering if your other account is SadDropUser?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Kopogero is way more interesting so probably not.
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
Kopogero is way more interesting so probably not.

Highly questionable either is even remotely interesting, beyond the similar curiosity one would have about an unknown sticky substance on the bottom of your shoe that leaves you thinking "what in the absolute fuck is this, and how do I remove it?"
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info