Read my name of this thread (before you click on it).

The first assignment in my college English class was to write a very intricate and dedicated process how to do something that was in part of my daily life. It also had to be five hundred words.

I got a A plus on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
"
Rethalis wrote:
The first assignment in my college English class was to write a very intricate and dedicated process how to do something that was in part of my daily life. It also had to be five hundred words.

I got a A plus on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Write a 1000-word screed on why GGG and Twitch should pay you to play PoE. Include a separate paragraph on each reason, explaining why that reason is the most important reason and why you're the best example of that reasoning, and how everyone else, including your readers, are doing it WRONG, and make sure each paragraph totally fails to illustrate exactly how they're "doin it rong".

Make a new account for each new paragraph.

I give you an A+++
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Turtledove wrote:

As mentioned above, I forgot what this thread was about. So, I thought I'd do my due diligence and reread the opening post. After 4 or 5 paragraphs I still didn't know what it was about and gave up reading anymore. So let's discuss the unusual thread title some more.

"

If everyone is going to use this thread title for all new threads in the future then we should all agree on a good title to use. It says "read my name of this thread (before you click on it)". I think what the author really meant was something closer to "read the author's name on this thread before you click on the thread". Perhaps this is not a good general thread title for everyone to use? If that is the title everyone else wants to use then fine, I'll go along with it. Although I would like to propose an alternative thread title. Let's use the title suggested by the forum software!

"
Value is required and can't be empty

I think that is a better title. It is the title suggested by the forum software so it must be good. Please let people know your vote by creating a new thread and use the title you prefer for the thread title.

"

or
"

to let everyone one know which title you think everyone should use in the future. If you'd rather we all use a third different title than these two then please post a new thread with that title.

Thank you,

I'm making this post for a number of reasons.

First, just in case GGG took my wise advice and is no longer informing people when they are put on probation to not hurt my feelings. I mean their feelings. Why might I think this I've been put on probation? See second.

Second, it seems that we got one for sure vote for a common globally used thread name. It was a vote for a third name based on the name of this thread with a different parenthetical remark. Maybe it was "(real one)"? The problem is that the thread got deleted. I hate to say this but I think the moderators must like the name

"

better and are trying to skew the voting results. That is really not necessary. As far as I'm concerned I would be happy to allow each moderator's vote to count for 1000 votes!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
cyberthopp wrote:
So you can gain easily $300-500 a day but you have spent $40 on PoE throughout the years you have played and you have the audacity to whine about the state of the game. Get the f.. out whoever you are.

How much anyone earn shouldn't be a point of reference for how much that person spends in a game. If the game deserves 40 bucks, then it deserves 40 bucks. Investing a lot of cash into a bad game just cause you have <arbitrarily high amount of money> leads to more bad games because devs get a positive feedback through the sales.

That's also the biggest problem with poe - whales. People that probably have too much money and are ruining the game for the rest of us by enabling bad design decision. They probably don't even realize it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info