Patch Notes 3.11.1f Preview

Let the harvest CRAFTS go core. And remove the Bloom. thank you.
Please let us disable bloom. Doesn't matter how many "improvements" are made. It's a cheap and ugly effect that only gets in the way.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Messages intended to be sent to a Global Chat Channel which contain "WTS" will now automatically change the chat window to a Trade Chat Channel. This has been done in a way which should not affect legitimate words that end in 'wts', such as newts.

This change is awful, because sometimes people say "WTS: XXX" as a meme and/or phrase. However, I'm glad the devs are working on the important issues! We don't want our poor little global chat to be filled with WTS acronyms, the horror!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Aug 10, 2020, 10:14:14 PM
no one
no one at all
devs: we added bloom to our game!
everyone else: thanks! i hate it.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Wonder what the real reason for this patch was.

:D
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Now how am I supposed to sell my horse milk in global 1?

CHANGE IT BACK!!!
newts

our plans and schemes

Hmmmm
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
no one
no one at all
devs: we added bloom to our game!
everyone else: thanks! i hate it.

Everyone that likes playing the game but can't play due to forced post-processing effects :
*Looks at other non-supported options for next league*
"
Messages intended to be sent to a Global Chat Channel which contain "WTS" will now automatically change the chat window to a Trade Chat Channel.

That's a good start and I hope it reduces the moderators tedium of handling this area.

But, I feel GGG has missed one of the primary factors. That being the channel name 'Global' - loose definition: everything.

Just adding a highlighted phrase '(No Trading)' after Global would bring it to most people's attention especially the newbies who are the main culprits(spammers have already been warned and muted in most cases).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
iso "wtf" prefix for automatic redirected to the GGG support ( = reddit )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info