Patch Notes 3.11.1f Preview

"Fixed a bug where you could access the Sacred Grove in non-Harvest leagues."

LOL!!!
"
Messages intended to be sent to a Global Chat Channel which contain "WTS" will now automatically change the chat window to a Trade Chat Channel. This has been done in a way which should not affect legitimate words that end in 'wts', such as newts.

So:
Many LeWTS to sell! <insert long list of items here>

The sad fact is, they will always find a way. They always do.
My center is giving way, my right is retreating, situation excellent, I am attacking.
What about stash auto sorting/assign item types feature, that was mention by Chris Wilson not so long ago?
Still in plans?
deployed to the end of some "dead" league..

resources and how to waste them 101.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where you could access the Sacred Grove in non-Harvest leagues.

Harvest is going core, bois! Get hyped for more accessible crafting.

Nope. Definetly nope. This shit will not going core. "bois!"
"
The_Almand wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where you could access the Sacred Grove in non-Harvest leagues.

Harvest is going core, bois! Get hyped for more accessible crafting.

Nope. Definetly nope. This shit will not going core. "bois!"

well at least it's better than "alt, regal, exalt, annul, oh I bricked my item and used all my currency, guess I should go play something else".

This is my favorite league so far and the one I've completed the most challenges in.
doot
Thanks, but too bad, these changes practically help nothing with the league itself.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
"
dachoppa wrote:
i'm hyped to uninstall if the garden goes core
Good riddance to you. The other 99% want harvest to go core.

Actually never there are 99% of players who want that Garden going core. There are a lot of people who weren´t excited playing this not even fitting mechanic to the game. I think it should not go core well at least not like it is now. Remove that stupid garden building or build it for the players then we could talk about it. This mechanic wouldn´t be a good one with that 10% chance to spawn in a map. The more mechanics going core the worse the launches of new leagues will be with more and more bugs. We don´t need that. I would even accept 1-2 Leagues nothing new and take just improvements to the actual already existing stuff.
Last edited by darkilein1 on Aug 11, 2020, 2:08:45 AM
No patch for a while, then this, that contains nothing really. For the love of... make the garden leas tiresome. Increase hs limit and allow them to be traded for goodness sake.
Ye, just got back after 4 leagues away. Not sure I will continue. It's totally epic how easy and pointless crafting is with this.

I mean, of course it's fun, and i am sure it's meant to be so that the countless new players, and those who crafting isn't normally accessible to help making it less covert.. It is hilarious seeing some like "Oh, but I won't play if it's like it used to be, with annuls might brick something.

LOL, jut getting easier and easier.. ye first thing I noticed.. everyone is l 93+ and godlike tier and have absolutely NO clue about anything.

One thing is making it easier , more accessible or so, another is to make the player base lose what poe was about.. reading, knowledge and so on.

The strategy might work, and the company will grow, but I feel it's like it's pointless.

Still, from being recommended by a mate, to try poe (from RPG days), till dropping some invest and then have had enough, it's been a fair trade for money vs. gaming, and slavery added on top).

Again, I think harvest might go core, and will of course be part of streamlining crafting further. Making bricking less final was always a good thing. But when all skill/rng/investment/upside comes with no real downside, trade is dead, economy is dead, excitement is dead, all is dead.

Who cares about havign a bunch of clowns running a meta every league and as addicts can't move on. Ye no, I came mid league, hard to get any trading going, not into having to sit hours trying to figure out a harvest garden, just to know I won't catch up AND won't be able trade myself particularly into the game. BUT as my mate who told me to try this league was right about: you can do anything, this is the league for it.

Letting new players with absolutely NO clue dictate how it should be is like telling the kids to run the country. "great". ,)

Good luck with it in any case.

Americans we know don't give a toss... what about others?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info