Patch Notes 3.11.1f Preview

"
Messages intended to be sent to a Global Chat Channel which contain "WTS" will now automatically change the chat window to a Trade Chat Channel.

This is the greatest buff in the history of buffs.

Chat league confirmed!
"
What happened to Tab Affinities? Are you still aiming for "before 3.12"?

We're still working on it and will post about it once we have it working enough to plan a timeline for release.
"
Varana wrote:
"
The other 99% want harvest to go core.

You wouldn't if you'd ever played it.
Crafting options, yes: they remove some of the RNG from the RNG-fest. Not enough, and it's poorly done so crafting is still a grind, but some.

The garden however has no redeeming features. Buying pointless equipment, tiers of seeds in random colours with stupid level limits, only being able to save a very limited number of crafting mods once after jumping through all kinds of hoops, and having to buy special extra junk to store them... spikes on a light switch, all of it.

(And if you don't get the reference you shouldn't be commenting on game design.)
The problem for me with garden is... it's very boring.

Every 3 maps you get 1 small field of mobs to kill and then more than half the time just slam the condense button because nothing interesting popped in the crafting options. This is very unengaging slog and I don't know if I can force myself to even get to 24 challenges even though originally I aimed at 36...

Btw in metamorph I got 24 challenges before even getting to lvl 90, without much grinding or buying stuff, and this league half the challenges require you to buy expensive stuff (seeds, scarabs, infused orbs, div cards, upgraded lab offerings), yikes.

Delirium was a bit too fast paced for me (I had to not loot and backtrack every map), but some happy medium would be nice instead of watching paint dry... err... flowers grow. Bring back "action" in the "action RPG", I don't wanna play a crafting simulator. I'd wish to love this league but I just can't.
"
"
dachoppa wrote:
i'm hyped to uninstall if the garden goes core
Good riddance to you. The other 99% want harvest to go core.

nah, that's impossible considering how the player numbers dropped off a cliff like in no other league
shield charge crash fix is much appreciated <3

im pretty sure i lost 3 or 4 of the new lab runs to that issue during the final fight
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
Slow news day :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
sirgog wrote:
> Messages intended to be sent to a Global Chat Channel which contain "WTS" will now automatically change the chat window to a Trade Chat Channel. This has been done in a way which should not affect legitimate words that end in 'wts', such as newts.

Get ready for

#SpammyTrader: neWTS Shavronnes' Wrappings 5ex

oh my god laughed so hard
"
"
dachoppa wrote:
Good riddance to you. The other 99% want harvest to go core.

indeed Im seriously might drop this game if I must craft gear like in pre-harvest,goddamit who want their effort get shattered by a single yolo annul.
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where you could access the Sacred Grove in non-Harvest leagues.

Harvest is going core, bois! Get hyped for more accessible crafting.

More hype for me if you uninstall over something you can just easily ignore. :D

Also, if it wasn't obvious, it was a joke. Build-Your-Own-Dungeon league, AKA Synthesis had good crafting and didn't get implemented, and Chris has already said Harvest was dead out the door in Baeclast and was more designed as a crafting prototype.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 10, 2020, 8:28:13 PM
lovely newts :]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info