[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
kazza2ud wrote:
Out of curiosity why don't you take the Diamond Skin node and the one next to it, they give a lot of armor and resistances?

The reason being that this node is just res and armour, just not worth those 3 passive points when you can just gear up and make that res node and armour useless given this build is at 90% phys mitigation anyway with the armour number it has so what we would gain from this node also does nothing as 90% is the limit and being res capped is easy.

For example we take Juggernaut node because it gives LIFE% and armour that we need to reach those 90% but any more armour after that is not doing anything.

Also since i see that your playing i want to inform you that current ritual league have ended (your character got moved to standard) and you would be better waiting till 16th when the new league starts for that clean league start.
What you think about new changes? There will be some drastic changes in build?
"
Fivers wrote:

I think we should wait to see how they will change (nerf) seismic cry
"
Preshrunk wrote:
"
Fivers wrote:

If this will be % change i think that will not hurt so much.
"
carlosss89 wrote:
"
Preshrunk wrote:
"
Fivers wrote:

If this will be % change i think that will not hurt so much.

Ye we got to wait for patchnotes but still even if they nerf it from 30% to 20% it wont be anything we have to be worried about, i mean sure its 120% -> 80% or 150% -> 100% difference but meh it wont break the build.
"
sas115 wrote:

Ye we got to wait for patchnotes but still even if they nerf it from 30% to 20% it wont be anything we have to be worried about, i mean sure its 120% -> 80% or 150% -> 100% difference but meh it wont break the build.

I'm more afraid of harvest nerf. Half of the build gear (even mid gear) requires "remove/add" and "augment" craft. Without it and "astral plate splitting" the cost of build may become astronomical.
"
Xigari wrote:
"
sas115 wrote:

I'm more afraid of harvest nerf. Half of the build gear (even mid gear) requires "remove/add" and "augment" craft. Without it and "astral plate splitting" the cost of build may become astronomical.

The problem is last league was to easy. Even only ritual make game easy. Havrvest make me i quit after few weak's beacuse was boring. People don't even look on drop items.
"
carlosss89 wrote:
"
Xigari wrote:

The problem is last league was to easy. Even only ritual make game easy. Havrvest make me i quit after few weak's beacuse was boring. People don't even look on drop items.

Yes after harvest nerf items will be harder to get BUT it applies to all builds not only this so we gotta deal with it, on the plus side getting helmet enchant will be easier and we wont be using explody chest anymore (i mean after it being gutted im fine with just removing corpses with cluster mod "cremator") so getting a chest without it shouldnt be that hard.

Also carloss there are two sides of the coin, i dont see you owning a character that you played a lot your highest character level is 96 where most other characters are below lvl 90 or around that. Harvest was that one thing that allowed you to make those awesome items that were too hard for most people to buy and that made the game more fun for avarage players as they had a possible GOAL to achieve BUT i have to agree that harvest was too strong and deserved a nerf though the way they nerfed it made it more or less a skip on map as the number of usefull crafts got a lot smaller and even reselling em on certain discord may not be as profitable as it used to be.

Nerfed harvest will just make us spend more but we will be making more with new rewards system, i mean i dont mind spending 150-200ex instead of that 90ex that i would have for the "early end game crit version" as long as i enjoy the build and ~150-200m dmg per hit is still insane and way more than we really need.
sas115 agree.
I never play slam build. But i love fire builds. That why i try this build even some nerf will be on.
I think bigger nerf will be on poison builds.
"
carlosss89 wrote:
sas115 agree.
I never play slam build. But i love fire builds. That why i try this build even some nerf will be on.
I think bigger nerf will be on poison builds.

In 3-4 hours we will see patchnotes, who knows maybe somthing will be buffed but even then this build will be ~fine and will do really well as league starter given it is cheap to gear to clear the red maps on just few exalts that you should have before getting to red maps in the first place.

A lot of people panic like the game just broke and theier whole life got ruined but not much changed in the end and we will all enjoy the league as always.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info