[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
sas115 wrote:
"
carlosss89 wrote:
sas115 agree.
I never play slam build. But i love fire builds. That why i try this build even some nerf will be on.
I think bigger nerf will be on poison builds.

In 3-4 hours we will see patchnotes, who knows maybe somthing will be buffed but even then this build will be ~fine and will do really well as league starter given it is cheap to gear to clear the red maps on just few exalts that you should have before getting to red maps in the first place.

A lot of people panic like the game just broke and theier whole life got ruined but not much changed in the end and we will all enjoy the league as always.

Yeah that's right, but I have to tell you when they nerf armageddon brand i was piss. I try build something after nerf but it wasn't even worthed to invest. I jumping between other brands but it wasn't the same level of fun and enjoy the playstyle.
They nerf some builds every league but will be better buff other then nerf. That's my opinion.
Does anyone have a good write up for this build through acts?

I see the leveling POB but as far as gems it only shows gem setup after act 4 and the tree doesn't seem really optimized for moving through the early acts.

The damage seems lacking and slow through the acts, im curious as to when the build is supposed to come online and start 1 shooting the screen.

Any tips are appreciated :)
"
CarnageCory wrote:
Does anyone have a good write up for this build through acts?

I see the leveling POB but as far as gems it only shows gem setup after act 4 and the tree doesn't seem really optimized for moving through the early acts.

The damage seems lacking and slow through the acts, im curious as to when the build is supposed to come online and start 1 shooting the screen.

Any tips are appreciated :)

Just level with anything you like early on and change to tectonic at 28, grab anything you can use and so on and go with the flow.

As for tree : We are leveling with the early mapping version. You can easily re-spec your tree after you reach a good level. Make sure you have the POB ready.

1. go left, grab Unwavering Stance for stun immunity and Resolute Technique for 100% hit chance.

2. From Resolute Technique, go down, follow the tree branches as you go, grab all the nodes

3. From Resolute Technique, go up, follow the tree branches as you go.

So that should be a lil bit helpfull for lvling i guess as for dmg remeber to change your weapon a lot, more or less every act you can atleast look for new bases if none droped when progressing

And answering the question about when the build comes online : as soon as you do some maps and buy normal gear so at the secound stage the "2ex" stage and thats because you will start to killing everything bosses included in one hit.
Last edited by sas115 on Apr 13, 2021, 6:03:19 PM
3.14 hype
how big do you guys think the seismic cry nerf will affect this build? seems like other than that it wasnt really touched
I think 10% less from exerted attack will not that much affect this. I mean, it's still nerfed but looking at other meta builds we're safe and it lost a tiny bit of dmg. Anyways, I'm glad, gonna play this cause it's ultra fun.
"
vankosiara13 wrote:
I think 10% less from exerted attack will not that much affect this. I mean, it's still nerfed but looking at other meta builds we're safe and it lost a tiny bit of dmg. Anyways, I'm glad, gonna play this cause it's ultra fun.

Agreed ill be back playing this again. I'm not very experienced but I had a ton of fun while progressing further than I ever have.

Cheers good luck in 3.14
Welp, i guess when i said the seismic will drop to 20% from 30% (which is a nerf from 120% to 80% on last stack so its gona be visible but wont affect the build) i was right and thats more or less looks like everything on the first look BUT there is an anoying thing too :

Non-Channelling Skills have -7 to -6 to Total Mana Cost (previously -9 to -8)

Yup thats an issue or rather anoyance.

Overally whole patchnotes dont really matter for us that much so this build will do really great at league start.
What's about making this build low life with Petrified Blood and Bloodthirst?
"
Preshrunk wrote:
What's about making this build low life with Petrified Blood and Bloodthirst?

We need to see the gems (today/tommorow) but thats just an easy way to die more and i dont really know where the hell you would get more links to use this. It may lead to higher dps but at the cost of being able to survive most of the game. This whole life thing needs to be tested and i wouldnt touch it for atleast 1-2 weeks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info