[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hello! Will there be any changes for 3.14?
"
Fivers wrote:
Hello! Will there be any changes for 3.14?

Who knows? we will get patchnotes at : 13/04 so in 3 days before that nobody knows if there will be any changes.
I try this build in next league.
Thoughts on the new "Cruelty" support gem?
https://i.imgur.com/UigGpvu.png
I know we're not expressly applying a DOT with this build, but burning damage does take out a not insignificant number of trash monsters for me...
"
muskaos wrote:
Thoughts on the new "Cruelty" support gem?
https://i.imgur.com/UigGpvu.png
I know we're not expressly applying a DOT with this build, but burning damage does take out a not insignificant number of trash monsters for me...

Once patchnotes come up and we get proper pob update we may be able to check BUT once you swap to crit version the burn dot is really insignificant number for this build. Its basicly there but with the dmg this build does as crit version the burn is really just there like on minmaxed version it does like 5m compared to 330m we hit for so usualy theres no time for the burn to even start and matter at that.
Hi all,

Im' super hyped to play this build in "Ultimatum" League.
But I'm not sure if this is what I'm looking for.

I want to play a build with high survivability, because I really suck at fighting bosses. So I need benevolent stats, so that I can take more hits than the average player.

I also want to have high dps, so that fights don't last so long because of - duh, see above ;)

Or are there alternative build you can recommend?
"
Nebukarr wrote:
Hi all,

Im' super hyped to play this build in "Ultimatum" League.
But I'm not sure if this is what I'm looking for.

I want to play a build with high survivability, because I really suck at fighting bosses. So I need benevolent stats, so that I can take more hits than the average player.

I also want to have high dps, so that fights don't last so long because of - duh, see above ;)

Or are there alternative build you can recommend?

Hmm, this build early on wont be having really high survivability as it comes with further investment but it will be able to tank one or two hits and regen it in few secounds, on top of that this build attacks only once every 2-3 secounds which gives you some time to dodge use warcries etc. Dmg this build gives is more than enough to usualy one shot most red map bosses on a really small budget so it will be easier to progress (though its not good for learning the boss mechanics since you will be mostly skiping everything by just one shotting em)

If you never played slams then you should try it since it really does match your needs as for other builds it all depends on your playstyle, minions would be a good choice, CI vortex is really tanky aswell, toxic rain would do the trick and many more.
Would I still save Alira if I'm taking Resolute technique for the non-crit low-budget version?
"
kazza2ud wrote:
Would I still save Alira if I'm taking Resolute technique for the non-crit low-budget version?

Uhm, you do not save alira at any time of the build, you always kill all bandits for those 2 passive points. People that take alira take her mostly for the +15% resistances which early league may be somthing nice but later on its easy to just overcap your resistances with gear and 20% multi is not big enough to justify the loss of 2 passive points.
Out of curiosity why don't you take the Diamond Skin node and the one next to it, they give a lot of armor and resistances? Is it because with end-game gear you don't need anymore?
Last edited by kazza2ud on Apr 13, 2021, 2:02:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info