[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
sas115 wrote:
"
domfol wrote:
Hi, I have just finished crafting the (more or less) minmaxed end game version of this build, and I noticed that my damage in POB is roughly half that of the end game POB of this post (162m damage).

I can't find what's wrong with my build, it isn't 100% minmaxed yet but it's already a lot better than the early endgame crit version. Still it shows less damage in POB.

Does anyone have any tips what's wrong? https://pastebin.com/BSwK00HW

Any help is appreciated :)

Alright, i may not be the best with pob but i already saw few things :

1. Your dps can increse up to 222m with just a change of gem quality + awakened gems so definitely check those out. (also fortify to 20 quality please)

Because of how slams work those buffs from gem quality are really huge and you should have changed em before you started to min max the items, a tip for next time :D

2. I also saw that you dont have the node "One with the river" which would boost your dps from 222m to 246m but thats 4 more levels for you to get :P

3. Your ammu doesnt have the phys to fire as extra mod and thats another worthy upgrade given its 18%. (i dont know how to copy items from pob to pob so sorry for no accurate dps difference show there :< )

I think that should be most of it as the rest just comes from more minmaxing but you really missed the gems that hurts you now :P

Thanks a lot :)

Yeah I somehow missed the gems, that was a noob thing to do but this is my first leauge so I guess that's to be expected. Also I miss a few levels because I die a lot, I guess that's for the same reason ^^
deleted
Last edited by kazza2ud on Apr 9, 2021, 11:46:40 AM
Hi there, I'm a brand new player and wondering if this build would be good as a starter build. It looks pretty cool. I am however confused about which gems to keep an eye out for. Obviously tectonic slam but I'm not sure other than that. Also I'm confused about the skill tree because on one hand you say to go left and take Resolute Technique, but on the POB skill tree you don't even take that one.

Edit: I found the gems in the video
Last edited by kazza2ud on Apr 9, 2021, 12:01:34 PM
"
kazza2ud wrote:
Hi there, I'm a brand new player and wondering if this build would be good as a starter build. It looks pretty cool. I am however confused about which gems to keep an eye out for. Obviously tectonic slam but I'm not sure other than that. Also I'm confused about the skill tree because on one hand you say to go left and take Resolute Technique, but on the POB skill tree you don't even take that one.

Edit: I found the gems in the video

Alright! let me help you.

This build will do really great as league starter BUT you are looking at wrong POB and i think you do not understand how to fully use POB aswell.

So first : Open the 30c POB (Early mapping lvl 76) : https://pastebin.com/WWwa8SJu

As you can see now the Unwavering Stance and Resolute Technique are here, whats more the tree progression makes more sense with it.

This way you can see the early tree progression of this build if you follow the guide and what you see in THIS pob because other pobs are different and the Resolute Technique is not needed when you get a weapon with hits cant be evaded crafted mod but that matters only when you change to crit which is : Mid-budget Crit version with 15ex budget (budget may change and all but the thing to understand is that its more expensive and needs different things)

Secound : You said you are confused about the gems, theres a whole skills section in POB where you can check what skills, auras, supports and so on are used and how those are linked.

Third : As above there are more blocks at the top left and one of those is Items where you can hover over items to see what your looking for at said "stage" so its easier to gear up to specific tier.

First POB is basicly what you will use till maps and quickly change to Budget Non-crit version with 2ex buget (once again prices may be different) and as you get more currency you will change onto the higher "tiers" of this build

If you have any questions feel free to find me on Steam - Shiyo account lvl 82 i will answer and help you with anything you may want to know not only regarding this build but game aswell. And this proposition is to everyone who would like my help, im not super good player that knows everything but with my 1900h on record i got quite the knowledge that would be usefull for anyone who wants to learn how to play the game "better", but be mindful that even with all those hours there are things i dont know :P
Thank you!
I've been looking for any gloves with "exerted attacks..." but couldn't find any.Is it me ,or there's nobody who wants to sell it???
Last edited by tom19720930 on Apr 9, 2021, 5:29:19 PM
"
tom19720930 wrote:
I've been looking for any gloves with "exerted attacks..." but couldn't find any.Is it me ,or there's nobody who wants to sell it???

I think its just you, You may want to try looking for "Debilitation Gauntlets" as those gloves have this implicit your looking for. There are about 200 of those for sale atm which isnt a lot but we are like few days before the end of the league.

Edit.

OH im sorry, i just checked your character and i see its in standard... There are none of those because its league specific base and unless someone from Ritual league transfers character to standard which will happen in the next few days automaticly you wont see any. When next league starts ritual will be added to core game so you will be able to find it in game on that character but you gotta wait that week. But at the same time your better off waiting few days (16th) to start that character in new league not only it will be easier to buy items you may want because there are actualy people playing but also you will enjoy the league unlike the boring standard that is always late for fun.
Last edited by sas115 on Apr 10, 2021, 2:32:45 AM
Do you think this would be as good or similar with other slam skills like eg. consecrated path or would the dps be affected too much swapping to another slam skill?

I plan on trying this out in the new league but I prefer consecrated path over eg, tectonic slam.
"
sas115 wrote:
"
tom19720930 wrote:

I think its just you, You may want to try looking for "Debilitation Gauntlets" as those gloves have this implicit your looking for. There are about 200 of those for sale atm which isnt a lot but we are like few days before the end of the league.

Edit.

OH im sorry, i just checked your character and i see its in standard... There are none of those because its league specific base and unless someone from Ritual league transfers character to standard which will happen in the next few days automaticly you wont see any. When next league starts ritual will be added to core game so you will be able to find it in game on that character but you gotta wait that week. But at the same time your better off waiting few days (16th) to start that character in new league not only it will be easier to buy items you may want because there are actualy people playing but also you will enjoy the league unlike the boring standard that is always late for fun.

Thank you very much for your help
"
saratiko wrote:
Do you think this would be as good or similar with other slam skills like eg. consecrated path or would the dps be affected too much swapping to another slam skill?

I plan on trying this out in the new league but I prefer consecrated path over eg, tectonic slam.

So from what i checked in pob it seems that the dps drops from 330m to 286m (based on the best minmaxed pob), i think it would work fine but consecrated path is just worse than tectonic in both dmg and clear speed. Its up to you if you want to sacrifice about 14% total dps and good clear that tectonic gives to play said consecrated path.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info