[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
"
ponsq3 wrote:
"
Hello thx for the build i lovethis build clare speed insane :)
But when i try to kill big bosses like sirus or some of map bosses i have problem to kill them (can only get 15% of your dmg) . I think i did some thing wrong but can finde out.
so can you please chek my pob and tell me what i missing :)

thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/SpdM1tJB

"Hits can't be evaded" i guess.

ty i will try to buy one and test it :)

there is no need to buy it, it's a crafting bench mod - prefix.
I know I'm late to the thread, but can anyone take a look at my build? I have about a third of the early end game DPS with the right config in POB with similar items.

I feel very squishy fighting Maven and Uber Elder. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/kd3CQe2C
Is there a possibility if there is a screenshot of your Tree to kinda see the end progress ;o?

This is one of the most enjoyable builds I've seen. I planned to start the next league and make the min max of it as deserved. However, it was very disheartening to know that the harvest will die, it is likely that items like the min-maxed amulet will not be for less than 1 mirror, I am saddened by that.
"
kenbak wrote:

This is one of the most enjoyable builds I've seen. I planned to start the next league and make the min max of it as deserved. However, it was very disheartening to know that the harvest will die, it is likely that items like the min-maxed amulet will not be for less than 1 mirror, I am saddened by that.

Same. I started pretty late this league and Ive been having fun crafting my own gear for the first time ever in my time playing POE. I wish I had started earlier this league.
Hey I got a quick question about the watcher's eye gem in the end game builds.

You say to get 2/3 mods. Are they equally good or are some combinations better than others? (eg: extra fire + fire pen vs extra fire + crit multi)

And if there are differences, how much of a difference to damage do you think it would be between these combinations?

PS: Also, for the end game build, where do you slot seismic cry in the gem links? Seems like all the sockets are full and no seismic cry anywhere even when I look at your character profile.
Last edited by bowen123 on Apr 3, 2021, 10:24:26 AM
How is this build league starting?
"
ChloeAugusta wrote:
How is this build league starting?

Should be really good, i played slams in 3.12 and plan to start with this build in 3.14, those are really cheap to get it going and have good survivability without investing much, heck just look at that 30c-few ex pob's its really easy to achieve and already has good enough dmg to get you going through white-yellow and most likely red maps. Nerfed harvest gona hurt us a bit but thats for all builds sadly...

"
bowen123 wrote:
Hey I got a quick question about the watcher's eye gem in the end game builds.

You say to get 2/3 mods. Are they equally good or are some combinations better than others? (eg: extra fire + fire pen vs extra fire + crit multi)

And if there are differences, how much of a difference to damage do you think it would be between these combinations?

PS: Also, for the end game build, where do you slot seismic cry in the gem links? Seems like all the sockets are full and no seismic cry anywhere even when I look at your character profile.

Hmm since it doesnt seem anyone answered the seismic cry is in his weapon as last link.
Hi, I have just finished crafting the (more or less) minmaxed end game version of this build, and I noticed that my damage in POB is roughly half that of the end game POB of this post (162m damage).

I can't find what's wrong with my build, it isn't 100% minmaxed yet but it's already a lot better than the early endgame crit version. Still it shows less damage in POB.

Does anyone have any tips what's wrong? https://pastebin.com/BSwK00HW

Any help is appreciated :)
Last edited by domfol on Apr 6, 2021, 6:31:50 PM
"
domfol wrote:
Hi, I have just finished crafting the (more or less) minmaxed end game version of this build, and I noticed that my damage in POB is roughly half that of the end game POB of this post (162m damage).

I can't find what's wrong with my build, it isn't 100% minmaxed yet but it's already a lot better than the early endgame crit version. Still it shows less damage in POB.

Does anyone have any tips what's wrong? https://pastebin.com/BSwK00HW

Any help is appreciated :)

Alright, i may not be the best with pob but i already saw few things :

1. Your dps can increse up to 222m with just a change of gem quality + awakened gems so definitely check those out. (also fortify to 20 quality please)

Because of how slams work those buffs from gem quality are really huge and you should have changed em before you started to min max the items, a tip for next time :D

2. I also saw that you dont have the node "One with the river" which would boost your dps from 222m to 246m but thats 4 more levels for you to get :P

3. Your ammu doesnt have the phys to fire as extra mod and thats another worthy upgrade given its 18%. (i dont know how to copy items from pob to pob so sorry for no accurate dps difference show there :< )

I think that should be most of it as the rest just comes from more minmaxing but you really missed the gems that hurts you now :P
Last edited by sas115 on Apr 7, 2021, 3:00:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info