[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
sas115 wrote:
Welp, i guess when i said the seismic will drop to 20% from 30% (which is a nerf from 120% to 80% on last stack so its gona be visible but wont affect the build) i was right and thats more or less looks like everything on the first look BUT there is an anoying thing too :

Non-Channelling Skills have -7 to -6 to Total Mana Cost (previously -9 to -8)

Yup thats an issue or rather anoyance.

Overally whole patchnotes dont really matter for us that much so this build will do really great at league start.

Well while good predicament there something wrong. Because that 30% (now 20% is more) which means that is multiplicative stats. So with measured fury you have for buffs 1st attack 100%dmg second 100*1.3=130% 3rd 130*1.3=169% 4ер 169*1,3=219,7 and final attack 219.7*1.3=285.61% jf your base damage, when after nerfs you 5th attack will be 207.36 so in fanal attack we loosing 27,4% of the damage (more than a quarter) which is a nerf for sure but the dmg is still there and on league start it's not so important while in endgame it now will take a little bit more investments
"
Desrers wrote:

Well while good predicament there something wrong. Because that 30% (now 20% is more) which means that is multiplicative stats. So with measured fury you have for buffs 1st attack 100%dmg second 100*1.3=130% 3rd 130*1.3=169% 4ер 169*1,3=219,7 and final attack 219.7*1.3=285.61% jf your base damage, when after nerfs you 5th attack will be 207.36 so in fanal attack we loosing 27,4% of the damage (more than a quarter) which is a nerf for sure but the dmg is still there and on league start it's not so important while in endgame it now will take a little bit more investments

You are most likely right about it, i never really went into how it works i just knew it works :) Either way your math sounds better than the 33% i thought it is and i already decided to go with this build even before we knew by how much it was nerfed because in the end it just lowers the dmg but still does more than enough to clear whole game on a small budget which is exactly what we need for league starter.
"
sas115 wrote:
Welp, i guess when i said the seismic will drop to 20% from 30% (which is a nerf from 120% to 80% on last stack so its gona be visible but wont affect the build) i was right and thats more or less looks like everything on the first look BUT there is an anoying thing too :

Non-Channelling Skills have -7 to -6 to Total Mana Cost (previously -9 to -8)

Yup thats an issue or rather anoyance.

Overally whole patchnotes dont really matter for us that much so this build will do really great at league start.

I assume -9 to -8 is a unveil only mod now. Just target farm Elreon and hope for a decent ring
Last edited by Sttorr on Apr 14, 2021, 8:15:52 AM
"
Desrers wrote:
[...] which is a nerf for sure but the dmg is still there and on league start it's not so important while in endgame it now will take a little bit more investments

IMO not so problematic. We'll just have to slam end game bosses a few times more then usual :)
Last edited by vankosiara13 on Apr 14, 2021, 9:52:40 AM
"
vankosiara13 wrote:
"
Desrers wrote:
[...] which is a nerf for sure but the dmg is still there and on league start it's not so important while in endgame it now will take a little bit more investments

IMO not so problematic. We'll just have to slam end game bosses a few times more then usual :)

So...twice - okay xD

How hard did the min max rely on harvest crafts? I'm coming from ED and i don't even have to try to get close to what im used to without the old harvest...
"
Chumber wrote:

So...twice - okay xD

How hard did the min max rely on harvest crafts? I'm coming from ED and i don't even have to try to get close to what im used to without the old harvest...

More or less whole minmax was made by using harvest but everything is well minmaxed and currently most of the gear here is mirror tier or changed (explode for example) but the "early end game crit version" is more or less what we should aim for + most of the items arent that hard to get either, i mean 100ex+ still but its really not that bad to achieve even without harvest. (also some items will be possible to craft via harvest still so keep that in mind just a bit harder)
When the guide will be updated to 3.14?
"
Fivers wrote:
When the guide will be updated to 3.14?

Depends on JennoJoyce but given nothing really changed that would need a change in build mechanics he may aswell just not update it at all, the nerf we got is just number based and not much else to do about it, as league goes there may be some stuff coming that need testing (like new catalysts) so maybe then there will be an update if needed.
How is this build in SSF? Can i get to the crit build there?
So explode body armour will be still playable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info