[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Apalux wrote:
Jenno thanks for the build, awesome job! i'm really enjoying so far.

Can you look at my profile please?
I started swaping to crit gear, but in my pob it says i lose damage in comparision to other build set
Don't know where i done wrong, if you could check i'll appreciate

Thanks!!

1.you could swap the blood rage in CWDT for phase run or increased duration because blood rage does not work well with energy shield

2. You need measured fury anoitment and a better amulet similar to mine in mid-budget POB

3. No need to run anger because it's only needed after watcher's eye

4. your crit chance isn't high based on the gear, you need to get the crit chance on armour. (see updated crafting guide in the gear)

5. if you have bottled faith, then no need for diamond flask. Use a quicksilver to improve mapping speed.

6. Get a stygian vise with corrupted blood immune abyss jewel on it. Then replace bleed immune with freeze immune.

7. Your cinderswallow's veil mod isn't right, use % crit chance

8. your tree doesn't look entirely right, probably because of the attributes. See if you can get them from gear rather than from tree.

Hello again Jenno, sorry to bother you once again.

Can you please check my character again? I did all that changes, things are doing much better now, thanks!

Can you tell me what should be my next step?

Thanks again!
Last edited by Apalux on Feb 26, 2021, 7:01:13 PM
Hello JennoJoyce, first of all thank you for an amazing build and guide.
I rarely have so much fun with a build and this was out of my playstyle.
And I like it very much!

Would you be so kind and check my character and recommend some upgrades?
I am doing ok, I would say.

My next goal is Double anger watcher's eye.
And corrupted blood on abyss jewel.
Later Awakened gems.

But maybe you will spot something important that I am missing and would help me alot.

Thank you for your time!
Sitting arround 100M max hit, now it's realy hard to upgrade the rest of the gear, but i have plenty to do...Better large clusters, rings. I have 1 triple multiplier+life jewel, need 3 other.

It will take some time haha!

Edit : got a new body armor
nice crit/life with chaos res and a nice -15mana bonus. With this no need to craft - non channeling on futur rings
Last edited by Uriacesjaces on Feb 27, 2021, 7:52:16 AM
"
Apalux wrote:

Hello again Jenno, sorry to bother you once again.

Can you please check my character again? I did all that changes, things are doing much better now, thanks!

Can you tell me what should be my next step?

Thanks again!

I checked your gear, you can now follow the mid-budget to early end-game upgrade order in Q&A.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Krampuslord wrote:
Hello JennoJoyce, first of all thank you for an amazing build and guide.
I rarely have so much fun with a build and this was out of my playstyle.
And I like it very much!

Would you be so kind and check my character and recommend some upgrades?
I am doing ok, I would say.

My next goal is Double anger watcher's eye.
And corrupted blood on abyss jewel.
Later Awakened gems.

But maybe you will spot something important that I am missing and would help me alot.

Thank you for your time!

I don't see much life on your gear. Seems like you focus too much on damage rather than survival. For example, belt is a good source of max life but there's no life on it. Also, I recommended only switching to breathstealer after you have 5.4k life, I'm pretty sure you don't have it now.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
Sitting arround 100M max hit, now it's realy hard to upgrade the rest of the gear, but i have plenty to do...Better large clusters, rings. I have 1 triple multiplier+life jewel, need 3 other.

nice crit/life with chaos res and a nice -15mana bonus. With this no need to craft - non channeling on futur rings

Nice, since you are going ES, you can craft the gain % life as extra ES on armour.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:

Nice, since you are going ES, you can craft the gain % life as extra ES on armour.

I have a medium cluster with cooked alive and master of fire, so i have permanent fire exposure around me. With that in mind, is thre another cool setup to put insted of wave of conviction ?
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:

I have a medium cluster with cooked alive and master of fire, so i have permanent fire exposure around me. With that in mind, is thre another cool setup to put insted of wave of conviction ?

the master of fire increases the average damage we dealt for sure, because its fire exposure is more stable. We still need to keep the wave of conviction because its fire exposure is stronger.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 27, 2021, 11:14:56 AM
Ok i didn't know that thx :) !
Minmaxed end-game gears and POB are available now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info