[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hey jenno, question about the end game chest! I remember in the potential endgame chest, you had the pcoc mod on it -- do you think that's no longer necessary?
"
evets841 wrote:
Hey jenno, question about the end game chest! I remember in the potential endgame chest, you had the pcoc mod on it -- do you think that's no longer necessary?

power charge on crit is nice to have, and it's a suffix. So if you can meet the resistance requirement, then you can have it.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
I was playing some heist with another char, and I found this sword and automaticly thought to use it on this build.
Last edited by MoltairTremox on Feb 27, 2021, 11:52:29 PM
Hello, i am looking for any tips and ideas to improve my char. I am largely at the mid-budget stage, but according to POB my max sirus hit is like 12 million, not 40. Anything I can do to get it closer to expectations? Build feels great, pob numbers aside! I know my gems arent level 20 yet and i need to level more so i have points for my last med cluster. Anything else im missing?

https://pastebin.com/eQqgN0gr
Last edited by yoloqueen on Feb 28, 2021, 3:29:17 AM
Hi Jenno,

I’m sure it’s been covered, but I can’t see where / how to fossil craft / harvest craft an explodey chest with double curse and crit mods, it’s so simple to fossil craft with resonators but cannot see a post on how to craft an explodey with the crit and double curse mods. If you can put up a 4 slot resonator guide, I’d really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance

Got a nex ring. It's a bit sad for the +20 inted of +32 effect but : nice elemental roll, global crit multi and chaos res. In total it's a great dps boost for me, and a great survivability boost with the chaos res.

Got the 2 alternate quality gems too. I changed my large cluster with 2 brutal infamy ones, got better jewels in general too. For the moment im at 140M max hit, OS most of the things IG : Guardians, elder, 1 phase Maven and Sirius.

It feels realy great =) !
Last edited by Uriacesjaces on Feb 28, 2021, 5:24:40 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
Minmaxed end-game gears and POB are available now.

How did you create body armor?
Can you add crafting guides for items that you've changed?
Last edited by Wedlor on Feb 28, 2021, 7:02:04 AM

any point to keeping the poison/bleed? Or should i remove and add cold res?
1 question. I'm planning to go explode + double curse + crit chest. Are the devastator mods redundant with this? Are there others that work best?

Also, I have created this staff

Thanks to your help, and dude in video, I have now learned craft t1 phys weapons!

Thanks again!
"
DonRegulaMC wrote:
1 question. I'm planning to go explode + double curse + crit chest. Are the devastator mods redundant with this? Are there others that work best?

Also, I have created this staff

Thanks to your help, and dude in video, I have now learned craft t1 phys weapons!

Thanks again!

Actually, if you use an explody chest, it's to remove devastator.I made a POB without devastator and explody chest and i lost quite a bit of dps. I don't feel like i need more explosions, i already erase screens with one slam so i don't realy understand, and mana leech...quit useless until you want to run a " canot regen mana" map. Same with Power charges, i already have 100% crit chance so they are useless if you are maxed out in crit.

Maybe the author can share with us why he choose the path, because i don't realy understand the logic behind it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info