[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

How important is the base for the helmet in the end game crafting build? Would getting an int or str/int base hurt me in any significant way along the road?
"
MoltairTremox wrote:
I was playing some heist with another char, and I found this sword and automaticly thought to use it on this build.

If you make some tweak on the build mechanic, replace fire penetration + fire exposure with something else, then you can use this sword.

At the current stage, this sword won't be useful to us as is, because we are relying on putting negative fire res on enemy to increase damage. ignoring fire resistance on enemy means we lose damage.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
[/quote]

Actually, if you use an explody chest, it's to remove devastator.I made a POB without devastator and explody chest and i lost quite a bit of dps. I don't feel like i need more explosions, i already erase screens with one slam so i don't realy understand, and mana leech...quit useless until you want to run a " canot regen mana" map. Same with Power charges, i already have 100% crit chance so they are useless if you are maxed out in crit.

Maybe the author can share with us why he choose the path, because i don't realy understand the logic behind it[/quote]

Ty, good to know!
Thoughts on running HH? I dont see it in the guide. I just started recently but my friend is letting me use his while i level, for fun, until he needs it. Seems ok/fun but not a huge difference since we are limited in speed by our attack cooldown anyways

Also, mind taking a look at my char? I am in basically the budget midleague gear but my slam shows max 22mm, not 40. I am missing one med cluster and the anoint but i cant imagine those two things will give me 18 million damage. here is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/EXPx5EUu
Last edited by yoloqueen on Feb 28, 2021, 12:14:20 PM
"
yoloqueen wrote:
Hello, i am looking for any tips and ideas to improve my char. I am largely at the mid-budget stage, but according to POB my max sirus hit is like 12 million, not 40. Anything I can do to get it closer to expectations? Build feels great, pob numbers aside! I know my gems arent level 20 yet and i need to level more so i have points for my last med cluster. Anything else im missing?

https://pastebin.com/eQqgN0gr

You need measured fury notable to improve your max damage and quality of life. I think you might be missing some extra damages from many different places, what I suggest you to do is copy & paste my gear to your POB, then find out the damage difference for each gear.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
ekko_eS wrote:
Hi Jenno,

I’m sure it’s been covered, but I can’t see where / how to fossil craft / harvest craft an explodey chest with double curse and crit mods, it’s so simple to fossil craft with resonators but cannot see a post on how to craft an explodey with the crit and double curse mods. If you can put up a 4 slot resonator guide, I’d really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance

I will put the crafting instructions on minmaxed gears soon.
"
Wedlor wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
Minmaxed end-game gears and POB are available now.

How did you create body armor?
Can you add crafting guides for items that you've changed?

crafting guides are coming up soon in next couple of days.
"
DrRats wrote:

any point to keeping the poison/bleed? Or should i remove and add cold res?

Up to you, if you can cap your resistance elsewhere, then you can keep that mod.
"
DonRegulaMC wrote:
1 question. I'm planning to go explode + double curse + crit chest. Are the devastator mods redundant with this? Are there others that work best?

Also, I have created this staff

Thanks to your help, and dude in video, I have now learned craft t1 phys weapons!

Thanks again!

If you check the minmaxed end-game gear, you will see we are using elevated explodey chest without devastator now.
"
rokired wrote:
How important is the base for the helmet in the end game crafting build? Would getting an int or str/int base hurt me in any significant way along the road?

You can use any helmet base as long as you can meet the attribute requirement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info