[3.13] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. 330M max slam. Great Survivability. Melting all content.

"
bam_bino wrote:
Using a medium cluster with Lead by Example and Mob Mentality gave me the best QoL improvement for this build. You guys should try it. Perma onslaught and Frenzy + Power charges are nice to have. And if you have crafted Minimum Frenzy Charges on jewelry you can bind phase run on left click.


Nice exploration! we get onslaught from cinderswallow tho. In end-game we can generate all charges in mapping pretty quickly. But before end-game it might be useful.
"
Beestmode24 wrote:
Thanks for all the helpful replies, I currently have this made, and am wondering if there is any way to add a good 6th mod?
. Not really sure where to go from here, really new to crafting.


you can augment crit, then get crit chance
Looks like I'm at about 80mil dmg. At what point can we start super juicing and doing harder content (100 delirious, etc...). At about 5k health and 2k ES
Iam almost done with the build apart from trying to craft culling strike/melee damage gloves, but holy hell am I unlucky with harvest crafts lately. I still prefer tho using a life flask. It saved me a few times in clutch situations. Plus using headhunter is super fun on this build.
"
DrRats wrote:
Looks like I'm at about 80mil dmg. At what point can we start super juicing and doing harder content (100 delirious, etc...). At about 5k health and 2k ES


I started doing 100% delirium after the mid-budget gear without any problem. You should be able to handle that already. Make sure your PC can handle the map by the way because there are ton of stuff.
"
LoniLoni wrote:
Iam almost done with the build apart from trying to craft culling strike/melee damage gloves, but holy hell am I unlucky with harvest crafts lately. I still prefer tho using a life flask. It saved me a few times in clutch situations. Plus using headhunter is super fun on this build.


minmaxed version is coming out this weekend. so :)
"
DrRats wrote:
Looks like I'm at about 80mil dmg. At what point can we start super juicing and doing harder content (100 delirious, etc...). At about 5k health and 2k ES


is this a joke
I am dying a lot!!! the mobs just kill me like a pest.
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
DrRats wrote:
Looks like I'm at about 80mil dmg. At what point can we start super juicing and doing harder content (100 delirious, etc...). At about 5k health and 2k ES


is this a joke


Yolo
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
LoniLoni wrote:
Iam almost done with the build apart from trying to craft culling strike/melee damage gloves, but holy hell am I unlucky with harvest crafts lately. I still prefer tho using a life flask. It saved me a few times in clutch situations. Plus using headhunter is super fun on this build.


minmaxed version is coming out this weekend. so :)


BTW, about weapon crafting:

>With help of Harvest, you can get a fractured t1 %phys + t1 #phys staff.

Not sure if it is not fixed in 3.13.1 patch:
You can no longer use an imprint on a fractured item to revert it to it's unfractured state.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Imprint


So, is there any way to duplicate magic item so it won't brick in fractured state?


Oh, found it in a video, Just regal it, and then split again.
But still, patch adds some costs for new weapon, since you have to start over a magic item with 50/50 split chance.
Last edited by Wedlor on Feb 26, 2021, 6:44:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info