[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hi Jenno and everyone,
need some advice on how to craft this staff.

I have currently 2 methods in mind:
remove lightning -> farric wolf alpha -> remove new mod -> multimod -> aug crit
but huge risk that new mod may not be removable

remove lightning -> craft hits cant be evaded -> aug suffixes/keep prefix reroll suffix
this is the safer way yet I can't help but feel I'm wasting a lot of resources
Is there any better way I'm not seeing? Thanks!
Last edited by goatman0 on Feb 25, 2021, 9:15:47 AM
"
Hi Jenno and everyone,
need some advice on how to craft this staff.

I have currently 2 methods in mind:
remove lightning -> farric wolf alpha -> remove new mod -> multimod -> aug crit
but huge risk that new mod may not be removable

remove lightning -> craft hits cant be evaded -> aug suffixes/keep prefix reroll suffix
this is the safer way yet I can't help but feel I'm wasting a lot of resources
Is there any better way I'm not seeing? Thanks!

1. remove lightning
2.craft any prefix to block the prefix
3. reforge keep prefix until your suffixes are removable by harvest
4. remove suffixes
5. remove crafted prefix mod in 2
6. multi mod
7. hits can't be evaded
8. quality
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hey so i went the explodey chest route since i got really lucky early in the league with drops and crafts and been fiddling with it ever since

Got the power charge on crit in there before but it honestly didn't matter much against bosses so i went the ES recovery instead and it works like a charm.

I'm already tanky but with this + cinderswallow even the strongest attacks don't matter anymore as my hp/es just yo-yos back instantly and i get enough time to refresh my charges with warcry.

Was able to clear Simulacrum and 100% Deli fairly easily on a old laptop on life support.

Very fun build.

Edit : Forgot to add i also have Brush with death on one of the clusters which makes the recovery on kill even better.
Last edited by Poe_Immortal on Feb 25, 2021, 1:34:38 PM
you say to not use phase run during mapping becaue it consumes frenzy charges. but in mid budget section there is nothing in the build to generate frenzy charges or am i missing something here?
"
Poe_Immortal wrote:
Hey so i went the explodey chest route since i got really lucky early in the league with drops and crafts and been fiddling with it ever since

Got the power charge on crit in there before but it honestly didn't matter much against bosses so i went the ES recovery instead and it works like a charm.

I'm already tanky but with this + cinderswallow even the strongest attacks don't matter anymore as my hp/es just yo-yos back instantly and i get enough time to refresh my charges with warcry.

Was able to clear Simulacrum and 100% Deli fairly easily on a old laptop on life support.

Very fun build.

Edit : Forgot to add i also have Brush with death on one of the clusters which makes the recovery on kill even better.

Thanks for sharing! They are pretty interesting.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
stonethrow76 wrote:
you say to not use phase run during mapping becaue it consumes frenzy charges. but in mid budget section there is nothing in the build to generate frenzy charges or am i missing something here?

That's the final end-game skill. If you look at my current glove, you will see we have frenzy charge mod on it.
Using a medium cluster with Lead by Example and Mob Mentality gave me the best QoL improvement for this build. You guys should try it. Perma onslaught and Frenzy + Power charges are nice to have. And if you have crafted Minimum Frenzy Charges on jewelry you can bind phase run on left click.
Thanks for all the helpful replies, I currently have this made, and am wondering if there is any way to add a good 6th mod?
. Not really sure where to go from here, really new to crafting.
So god damn squishy.
"
HansonAlister wrote:
So god damn squishy.

You're still on early tree. Trust me, it gets way better once you're damage is higher. Nothing gets close, as you one tap everything. With the amount of endurance charges, max phys reduction, and block staff you'll be able to deathless A9 Sirus, 100% Del, and one tap All Conqs and Oshabi in Harvest.
Grab a Rumi's and basalt flask, keep them up and get used to enduring cry when wave of conviction goes off. drop blood rage and replace with increased duration. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info