[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JBiZzL3 wrote:

I had no idea about Physical weapons before this, i was a CoCBoI. Semi Happy with the outcome. I'll be crafting an all T1 +2 Endurance charge Staff soon. This was just the test run.

Im EAGERLY awaiting for your absolute min maxed version of the build.

nice staff! the minmaxed version should come out this weekend
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Hey all, got this pair of boots for 5ex.

Is it worth it to get rid of the ms/onslaught mod for more resistances(especially chaos res)? Is it better to go for dexterity so that i can run higher levels of phase run? Is it better to craft more movespeed? Or leave it as it is?

Also, my flasks are:

Is it better to go for cinderswallow first or bottled faith first?

Thank you for answering our questions, really appreciate this :)

Get 24% movement speed craft on boots

Also upgrade to cinderswalow first, you will have onslaught with that. Remember to use the correct cinderswallow mod.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
I was looking at your end game staff, and I'm wondering why dex+qual is the second multi-mod craft after hits can't be evaded. Is this the biggest DPS upgrade? I will admit I don't understand the math, but I figured crit or attack speed + qual would do more dps, but again I'm dumb.
Delete
Last edited by DrRats on Feb 24, 2021, 8:33:51 PM
Is this build still working on the current league?
Last edited by Monsterixx on Feb 24, 2021, 5:04:48 PM
"
Monsterixx wrote:
Is this build still working on the current league?

i would say its having the best times in this league
Last edited by shira3216 on Feb 24, 2021, 5:30:22 PM
"
DrRats wrote:
Ballpark estimate on how much a fractured staff will cost to craft? I have the t1%phys magic base 6link 30% quality already. Just need to fracture then mod. Seems cheaper to do the 1/5 mod compared to the cost of the 1/3 prefix

It is, I just did it but like everything depends on your RNG.

Took me 15ex to hit a fracture ignoring bases. 30ish physical fossils to hit the T1 damage, manage to get lucky and annul down to 2 on the first pass (but annulled a T1 crit :( ) then the typical 3ex+1ex+2ex craft and 1.5 ex I think to harvest the other crit so ~22ex. Someone posted earlier saying they spent about 20.

It was ~2.5ex to 1/3 and 40C to 1/5 per shot. I was unlucky, and it took me 6 1/3

I highly regretted not doing 1/5 as to get to about 80% confidence of success (failing your 20% shot enough times that you should be above 80% confident in success or failing 1/3 enough times) it is 4 1/3s or 8 1/5s. say 30c a base, its 11.2ex with 1/3, 5.6 with 1/5 or was as of about 3 days ago.

Im working on crafting my early endgame belt I have the 86 Hunters stygian and it has both T1 life rolls and 1 open prefix then lightning res and two stun suffixes with no tags. How do I clean up the item to aug the res and the attack on it?

I don't know how to link items here but my profile is public and the item is in my invo.
Last edited by Dextarx on Feb 25, 2021, 2:13:44 AM
"
Dextarx wrote:
Im working on crafting my early endgame belt I have the 86 Hunters stygian and it has both T1 life rolls and 1 open prefix then lightning res and two stun suffixes with no tags. How do I clean up the item to aug the res and the attack on it?

I don't know how to link items here but my profile is public and the item is in my invo.

Bench craft any prefix, then reforge keep prefix until suffix is removable by harvest.
"
Beestmode24 wrote:
I was looking at your end game staff, and I'm wondering why dex+qual is the second multi-mod craft after hits can't be evaded. Is this the biggest DPS upgrade? I will admit I don't understand the math, but I figured crit or attack speed + qual would do more dps, but again I'm dumb.

You are right that crit chance and attack speed gives more dps, that's why they need to be explicit t1 mod because they are too important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info