[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Hey guys added in a new Higher HP version. It has 6200+ Life and maintains 9.7+ Million Shaper DPS. Check it out if you're dying for more life but dont want to lose much DPS!
https://pastebin.com/qs7pG7e6

Note: This does lack about 16 int for gems in setup so would need to lower gem levels.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 22, 2020, 3:20:56 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Hey guys added in a new Higher HP version. It has 6200+ Life and maintains 9.7+ Million Shaper DPS. Check it out if you're dying for more life but dont want to lose much DPS!

Note: This does lack about 16 int for gems in setup so would need to lower gem levels.

U can easily hit 6k hp with might of the meek jewel without changing too much of your previous build. However, this requires the build to sacrifice one unique jewelry so as to craft warcry cannot exert travel skills on ring instead.

For anyone interested in this setup, kindly look at my skill tree thanks!
Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Sep 22, 2020, 3:31:20 PM
"
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

U can easily hit 6k hp with might of the meek jewel without changing too much of your previous build. However, this requires the build to sacrifice one unique jewelry so as to craft warcry cannot exert travel skills on ring instead.

For anyone interested in this setup, kindly look at my skill tree thanks!

This build is specifically made to not use Timeless or Cluster Jewels. To be more newb friendly with less chance of nerfs and viable for SSF a little easier. Feel free to change whatever though. Just how I wanted to make the guide for everyone.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 22, 2020, 10:10:33 PM
how are we getting power charges? my crit chance feels low
Okay guys easiest fix for power charges while only losing 250k DPS.

This ring isnt perfectly consistent power charge crit, but it does totally fix our issue mapping with only a tiny dps loss. Surgebinders clearly not giving us viable power charges. Also this is a way to get power charges on bosses so it really works well.

Drop one of the rings and add
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Romira%27s_Banquet
Though this ring also drops power charges. It raises crit and crit multi and atk speed (1.6% atk rate overall) through accuracy. The leech on it wont work but I still think this is the most viable option at 250k dps loss to my worse sapphire ring. Also it costs 1c. So it's very cheap which is nice and we can corrupt for something powerful if we get greedy (though the crits fine).

Since we AoE entire screens, this will fill up power charges with ease.

Anyway I looked through a ton of stuff, this was a very good option. I tried the power charge gain notable (disciple of the forbidden), but it was a 2.5mil dps loss so no way are we doing that lol.

While Surgebinders is our best unique dps glove. I think because it has no life we could also pick up Tombfists and get mroe crit multi, but i have some testign to do to figure that out first and its late. Cheers all.

If you're interested in possibly corrupting the ring, here is a list of mods you can get. So make sure it's more valuable than the crit. Just click "Ring" after clicking the link.
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Sacrifice_of_the_Vaal
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 23, 2020, 7:48:46 AM
I have updated the "Best Overall" PoB.
This update contains the glove change to Surgebinders as well as a ring change so we can get power charges again mapping with ease.

There are other options for power charge gains (harder methods to achieve), helmet mod and things. But this build is totally meant for simplicity so that it avoids nerfs easier and is easier to learn from a brand new player standpoint. I hope this update to the guide helps you all. If anything it got a few exalted cheaper since the ring cost 1c lol.
Hi there.
Playing SSF with 2 friends this league. I am testing your build, as I wanted to play a big slam boy for a while. Thanks for your work!

For now, it has been pretty smooth. I feel the warcry are a bit slow to cast, but that's okay.

Because I am SSF, I wont have Kaom Boots until later in the league, as I need to drop it. Until now, I have a 4 link open. What would you suggest to use?

Thanks, have a nice day.
I must say, this has grown to be my favorite build as of yet.

it took me a while to get the hang of it and work on my survivability

but now that I got that in check I'm super happy with it!

Would love to get some notes on what I can improve, change and advance please!( Build, Gear and so on )
"
12d8_ wrote:
Hi there.
Playing SSF with 2 friends this league. I am testing your build, as I wanted to play a big slam boy for a while. Thanks for your work!

For now, it has been pretty smooth. I feel the warcry are a bit slow to cast, but that's okay.

Because I am SSF, I wont have Kaom Boots until later in the league, as I need to drop it. Until now, I have a 4 link open. What would you suggest to use?

Thanks, have a nice day.

Hence, I went urgent orders + warcry speed instead of cooldown reduction.

Any rare boots with MS + survivability will do...kaom's boots is not a must for my version of this build.
"
12d8_ wrote:
Hi there.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Hey, I am not going to build another 4 link for this build, but adding a Vaal ancestral warchief is always helpful for us Juggs. Also some easy to get SSF boots. Strenght=HP, ignore zombie stat. These are actually great overall boots and should drop a ton even in SSF I imagine.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Alberon%27s_Warpath
Otherwise just craft some rares. I never had any trouble with warcry speed but maybe thats just because im used to it? I mean im killing everything on a 4 link warcry setup without any buffs right now and i still have time to get them off without dying even in delve.
(im half asleep right now sorry if typos)
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 23, 2020, 7:28:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info