[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
cknerr91 wrote:
Im still really concerned with generating power charges since assassin's mark nerf. I know you put that one ring in for power charges but it doesn't seem like a consistent source for them, does anyone have other ideas on how we can generate power charges easily?

This ring works, put it on and see for yourself. My power charges are always procced and showing me when I crit, it's great. Been using it for like 6 hours today.
Ice Crash has 3 hits, each wave can proc full power charges>expel them>proc full. all with one single ice crash. Happens in nearly every single monster pack. You'll see when you get higher and have decent crit with fleshripper and such. If you're not proccing a charge, then that means you crit in that ice crash hit and you didnt even need the charges. Easy. This is also not gain power charges on kill. =0 true shaper/boss dps. It works in all content.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 23, 2020, 6:32:23 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
cknerr91 wrote:
Im still really concerned with generating power charges since assassin's mark nerf. I know you put that one ring in for power charges but it doesn't seem like a consistent source for them, does anyone have other ideas on how we can generate power charges easily?

This ring works, put it on and see for yourself. My power charges are always procced and showing me when I crit, it's great. Been using it for like 6 hours today.
Ice Crash has 3 hits, each wave can proc full power charges>expel them>proc full. all with one single ice crash. Happens in nearly every single monster pack. You'll see when you get higher and have decent crit with fleshripper and such. If you're not proccing a charge, then that means you crit in that ice crash hit and you didnt even need the charges. Easy. This is also not gain power charges on kill. =0 true shaper dps. It works in all content.

Alright i'll give it a try, thanks for the explanation!
"
cknerr91 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
cknerr91 wrote:

Ice Crash has 3 hits, each wave can proc full power charges>expel them>proc full. all with one single ice crash. Happens in nearly every single monster pack. You'll see when you get higher and have decent crit with fleshripper and such. If you're not proccing a charge, then that means you crit in that ice crash hit and you didnt even need the charges. Easy. This is also not gain power charges on kill. =0 true shaper dps. It works in all content.

Alright i'll give it a try, thanks for the explanation!

NP! I spent like 4 hours looking up all possible mods to get power charges and in skill tree, this was the only viable option without losing millions of dps. We lost almost nothing since the ring has other beneficial stats. So we got lucky honestly.
I would like to say, Thank you for the build and Updating it for the current version. You are doing great work and the build is extremely and never had a build so early where I can almost 1 shot a boss.

Just a quick Noob Question as you can see my post history I do not post often. Either than the obvious nodes you picked on the skill tree, why is the AXE the best 2 handed version on this build?

Is it because it has the highest Base dmg? Just curious... because I am having a tough time trying to get my hand on a decent axe, I have a decent 2H sword though.
"
Lightkarma wrote:
I would like to say, Thank you for the build and Updating it for the current version. You are doing great work and the build is extremely and never had a build so early where I can almost 1 shot a boss.

Just a quick Noob Question as you can see my post history I do not post often. Either than the obvious nodes you picked on the skill tree, why is the AXE the best 2 handed version on this build?

Is it because it has the highest Base dmg? Just curious... because I am having a tough time trying to get my hand on a decent axe, I have a decent 2H sword though.

Great question. Crits freeze the game. The axe has some crit gain nodes next to other global nodes of crit gain as well. Fleshripper was basically released to support physical to cold damage and crit.Those are the reasons I went axes.

Most players who enjoy Juggernaut like the fact that we are naturally very tanky with very little investment (endurance charges). Crits freeze the game for us. We live easier. It adds to our damage as well. So it's a double investment. I hope that's a good enough answer.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 24, 2020, 1:01:26 AM
"

Hence, I went urgent orders + warcry speed instead of cooldown reduction.

Any rare boots with MS + survivability will do...kaom's boots is not a must for my version of this build.

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
12d8_ wrote:
Hi there.
Playing SSF with 2 friends this league. I am testing your build, as I wanted to play a big slam boy for a while. Thanks for your work!

For now, it has been pretty smooth. I feel the warcry are a bit slow to cast, but that's okay.

Because I am SSF, I wont have Kaom Boots until later in the league, as I need to drop it. Until now, I have a 4 link open. What would you suggest to use?

Thanks, have a nice day.

Hey, I am not going to build another 4 link for this build, but adding a Vaal ancestral warchief is always helpful for us Juggs. Also some easy to get SSF boots. Strenght=HP, ignore zombie stat. These are actually great overall boots and should drop a ton even in SSF I imagine.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Alberon%27s_Warpath
Otherwise just craft some rares. I never had any trouble with warcry speed but maybe thats just because im used to it? I mean im killing everything on a 4 link warcry setup without any buffs right now and i still have time to get them off without dying even in delve.
(im half asleep right now sorry if typos)

Hey guys, thanks for your answers. I was obviously talking about the 4 links gems indeed, not about the boots itself. Warpath is a possibility yep :)
Thanks anyway, I will try to figure out something based on that.
I guess we could find a 4 link pretty usefull for the build. If I find something relevant, I'll tell you guys.

Found a minor upgrade for my weapon so if anyone wants to take over my old axe ,pls kindly PM me in game @NoobNoobinOceansEleven .

Killed A5 Sirus with it so it is a decent mid-tier weapon. The axe is priced to sell fast so get them PMs coming :)
Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Sep 24, 2020, 9:01:12 AM

Thanks for all the PM but axe has been sold. Found another upgrade so my old helm must go!

Once again priced to sell so PM me in game @NoobNoobinOceansEleven thanks!
Started this league with this build, i im currently on white maps and man, those meaty slams are so satisfying to watch, thank you for putting this build together, im having a blast with this.

Also i have a question about what should be a good option for anoint? thinking in Disciple of the Unyielding, or the 6% cold pen from Heart of Ice is better?
Build is going good, just started running maps, got all my resists maxed and got lucky with finding this armor

So its time to save up and upgrade gear, can anyone give me some feedback on what they think should be the top priority to upgrade right now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info