[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Those gears cannot be league starter, no way I can have those
"
jamie_4_1_0 wrote:
Those gears cannot be league starter, no way I can have those

Just for you I threw in a 1c unique gear set with a tabula and 15c wep that doesnt need 6l. <3
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 27, 2020, 3:05:04 PM
Hey I'm currently leveling this build in a SSF league with my friend. What do you use to leech mana?
"
deeber wrote:
Hey I'm currently leveling this build in a SSF league with my friend. What do you use to leech mana?

The far right passive "Life and Mana Leech" If you arent built that far right yet you can just throw in any large cluster for now and hit any "attack damage" leech roll (not "physical attack damage" leeched as X, does not worth with cold damage). With how leech scales the passive node Life and Mana leech is enough to fulfill leech on this build for both mana and life. It is the most popular leech node used for most Mauraders.

I experimented a lot with adding my leech with clusters and it was never better than taking the passive node with 3 points in my opinion.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 4, 2020, 11:13:37 AM
How well do you think this will fare in juiced delirium maps or even Simulacrum for that matter?

It'll be extremely helpful if you can test it in such scenarios. The build looks really sweet and I might give it a spin in Heist considering all the new stuff that is coming out.
"
Bawalbaba wrote:
How well do you think this will fare in juiced delirium maps or even Simulacrum for that matter?

It'll be extremely helpful if you can test it in such scenarios. The build looks really sweet and I might give it a spin in Heist considering all the new stuff that is coming out.

I did not try Simalcrum this season, at the time of getting enough items to run it, i ended up investing more into my gear and sold them.

Delirium maps are easy (timed ones a tad harder), just some maps suck due to many doorways with leap slam. I wouldnt say this is a build focused on that. I just went for "good at everything build." (AoE, lazy mapping, Boss killer, tanky AF, enough resists to delve) I had horrible luck Vaal changing socket colors this league so i imagine it will be that much easier next league knowing what colors i need right away, So I will have my leap slam with faster attacks and be much faster. That said I killed every Delirium boss i saw all the way to super juiced t16s.

I am going to run this in Heist and i think with the infinite spawns going off once the Alarm is set, this build is really going to excel here!
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 4, 2020, 11:03:45 AM
how would you approach the tree for leveling
"
kaiserluger wrote:
how would you approach the tree for leveling

Added a level 76 PoB to help with leveling. With 0 respec cost towards final build. Hope it helps. Figured 76 was low enough since this can be reached basically doing tier 1s.

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 7, 2020, 11:12:23 AM
thank you
"
kaiserluger wrote:
thank you

My Pleasure, also I just uploaded a much better t16 phantasmagoria run, juiced up with what currency I had left. As well as my final "Higher HP Version" PoB. Which is very helpful for the harder content. Newer video shows me taking 2 fireballs direct center and tanking them.

Just added a t16 minotaur
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 10, 2020, 4:22:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info