[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Very excited for this build as league dtarter and maybe for the alternate quality :)
"
LeMarque3 wrote:
Very excited for this build as league starter and maybe for the alternate quality :)

Hopefully many alternate quality things to test with this build! Pretty excited for Heist, did enjoy harvest well enough. But planting items wasnt really my thing.
Ascendancy order? Thank you!!
"
Viduka wrote:
Ascendancy order? Thank you!!

Undeniable
Unflinching
Unrelenting
Unyielding
Okay to use Unstoppable early on if you're dying to stuns before getting the boots for the build. Unyielding can be taken last in that case.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 12, 2020, 11:56:41 AM
Can you add gem links for leveling?
"
RareFN wrote:
Can you add gem links for leveling?

Added in a 4 link setup for leveling under the other gem list.
nice build friend, ice crash looking juicy af
Thanks! Have to admit. It was my favorite season. Inventing my own version of a newly updated skill. Thanks for the positive support everyone. Played for many years before starting something from scratch. It really helped me learn a lot and truly exceeded my expectations. Never hit level 97 mapping before. Might even attempt 100 next season if I have time.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 14, 2020, 10:08:04 AM
How does this build compare to other jugg builds like EQ? This seems interesting, but is it as good?
"
Codz wrote:
How does this build compare to other jugg builds like EQ? This seems interesting, but is it as good?

A quick look at PoENinja shows me that this build out damages EVERY EQ Jugg build in depth charts. Mine shows 6.5mil, top EQ on that list is 5.5mil. They also have way better gem levels than I do. As I never bought any gems just got a few lucky hits on lvl 21s. (even my lower dps PoBs out damage them all). Plus this freezes and chills things and penetrates a huge amount of cold resist. This build also doesn't abuse Glancing Blows so will avoid that nerf, while almost every EQ build uses it (staff+glancing blow builds galore). (note I can only compare in PoE ninjas depth list, as level ranking is 98+ only now).

That said I feel like the only decision you should make picking between these skills is. What's more fun for you? That's all that matters!

I leveled with EQ a little, it was a great skill. I really like the Ice Crash sounds of chilling and freezing though. And perma stunning bosses is kind of hilarious.

I should have made some mid tier map videos to show how laughable things can be. Just too busy to add those before harvest ends today.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 14, 2020, 2:01:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info