[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
My pleasure! Today's my 38th bday and I am going to stare at this screen until todays patch notes!

Happy Belated birthday!

99% going to use your build this upcoming league - Any and all kind of details you can put here about your plans with the build, gear, questing would be greatly appreciated ( Returning player ) :)
"
Jakkt wrote:
So, I'm going to be very casual this league. Normally, I take days off to enjoy leagues as they start but this year this league drop landed on my busiest work times.

I played a tank last league and once I transitioned into 14+ maps, I started to get one shot a lot despite having max block/resists/chaos resists. I'm not that great at dodging. I just want a build that excels in being able to clear the content without worrying about being one-shot constantly. Does this have the means for a casual player to enjoy?

I'm bad at dodging also. I use a cloud gaming service so movement skills are my weak point. That said I got to 97 for the first time. This build was that good for me. You can see me take huge hits in every video I posted. Took 2 fireballs to the face. Hit by strong boss skills on accident. Plenty of super tanky survival spots in the videos. It's lag friendly for sure. All in fully juiced t15-16s.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 16, 2020, 9:16:59 AM
"
SkyReacher wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
My pleasure! Today's my 38th bday and I am going to stare at this screen until todays patch notes!

Happy Belated birthday!

99% going to use your build this upcoming league - Any and all kind of details you can put here about your plans with the build, gear, questing would be greatly appreciated ( Returning player ) :)

Thanks much! It was a great bday! I am updating as fast as I get Heist info! Notes will be added to the main post until I've had a chance to adjust a new PoB with heist data.
"
I just bought the ice crash MTX in preparation for playing this build as my league starter so thank you for creating this build :)

What are everyone's thoughts on incorporating inspiration support to replace ele dmg with attack support instead?

I've seen a few variants in the 6 links used by ice crash players. I find the consistency with my links very rewarding. Many use multi strike but I just don't see a point with how fast I can already ice crash in delve. Others may offer more insight into this though. As I will probably keep this setup again. I've plugged in many skills to test in PoB and the balance of hit damage and total dps I think my version excells beyond others. A specific downside to Inspiration is that you wont one shot packs as much because it's lower initial damage.

Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks support (only a level 4 gem) boost my Ice Crash by over 3.7mil Shaper DPS. I highly suggest keeping it, as that is more DPS than some entire builds lol
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 16, 2020, 10:26:15 AM
So everyone following is aware. I have made a several new PoBs using the new 3.12 community fork. Am updating constantly and making tweaks as needed.

New Level 73 league start PoB created. This is just some cheaper gear suggestions to get you started in mapping. With nothing over a 4 link.

Let me know if any of the PoB aren't working. I did a lot of adjusting and relinking.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 16, 2020, 5:58:52 PM
The best overall POB doesn't work :)
"
The best overall POB doesn't work :)

Work good for me.
I guess u need to update PoB (remember it's a PoB Fork)
PoB seems to be working. Tested the first 2 again. I just got an error earlier before I took a nap that was having issues with 1. So wanted to make sure.

Edit: PoB's are done and final. Gem information was released and I see no other changes needed for the build. If that changes I'll be here updating.

HAVE AN AMAZING SEASON! If you ever need help in game, feel free to add me during Heist as my profile is public and always looking to make new PoE friends!
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 16, 2020, 8:35:39 PM
Gonna try this! Everything else seems nerfed! I have not played ice crash since that weird beta where you could use leapslam with multistrike. Should be fun!
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:
Gonna try this! Everything else seems nerfed! I have not played ice crash since that weird beta where you could use leapslam with multistrike. Should be fun!

Ice Crash is great fun again! So ready for Heist! Roar! Glad we avoided the nerfs! Frostbite even got freeze buffed ha!
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 16, 2020, 11:30:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info