[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Wow that was quick! Thanks! Any other leveling tips for this build? Also if you could post what your cheap starter gear is that'd be great!
Last edited by gramuf on Sep 17, 2020, 11:10:23 AM
"
gramuf wrote:
Wow that was quick! Thanks! Any other leveling tips for this build?

Yes! Don't die!!!!
(thinks he's funny) :P

I really have compiled all my thoughts about the build the best I could. If you're ever in a bind. I'll post my new character name tomorrow and you can all add me.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 17, 2020, 11:32:51 AM
LOL

Sorry I edited my previous post right as your replied, could you post what the cheap gear you used in PoB was?
"
gramuf wrote:
LOL

Sorry I edited my previous post right as your replied, could you post what the cheap gear you used in PoB was?

Added screenshot for you under the beginner PoB. Cheers
Hey, HeroEvermore - great guide. A couple quick questions - what did you run before getting the mana reservation reduction on the Abyssus? Also, are you running Blood Rage fully linked with CWDT so you don't manually cast at all? Thanks.
"
Hey, HeroEvermore - great guide. A couple quick questions - what did you run before getting the mana reservation reduction on the Abyssus? Also, are you running Blood Rage fully linked with CWDT so you don't manually cast at all? Thanks.

Yeah I never manually cast Blood Rage on any of my builds. I like to keep my rotation simple.
I got that Abyssus helm double corrupted by level 71 I think. First temple run. It was right at league start (crazy lucky). If anything just dont run blood and sand early on. I didn't.
I did wear https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Brine_Crown
before getting my boots and Abyssus helm but clearly you're more concerned with mana. So just cut out anything needed. Keep Herald of Ice and Hatred though.

Sorry if that's not the best explanation, I'm half asleep and it's hard to remember what stuff I had before my character got crazy strong.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 17, 2020, 4:39:43 PM
Cheers, thanks for the response. Yeah, I watched your videos and based on your POB seems like around 20% unreserved mana is the sweet spot that you never have mana issues while mapping.

Went through the POB, seems like you can get 20% unreserved too if you 4L hatred/herald of ice/blood and sand/lvl3 enlighten if needed. That would require moving Leap/Faster Attacks to chest and getting rid of Increased AoE or Second Wind on the Warcry links - just an option in case anyone has issues getting the reduced mana implicit early on.
Last edited by datadoggie on Sep 17, 2020, 4:51:02 PM
"
Cheers, thanks for the response. Yeah, I watched your videos and based on your POB seems like around 20% unreserved mana is the sweet spot that you never have mana issues while mapping.

Went through the POB, seems like you can get 20% unreserved too if you 4L hatred/herald of ice/blood and sand/lvl3 enlighten if needed. That would require moving Leap/Faster Attacks to chest and getting rid of Increased AoE or Second Wind on the Warcry links - just an option in case anyone has issues getting the reduced mana implicit early on.

I'm thinking Enlighten in helm. Ditch faster attacks completely. get the leap slam alternate quality (10% attack speed version). Move leap slam to chest and blood and sand back to helm. What you said but just totally drop faster attacks.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 17, 2020, 5:03:11 PM
Thanks for your answer (awaesome guide)

I'm still confused sorry. I have PoB 1.4.170 and there aren't any updates available.

When I open the "best overall" it says it's using an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree and throws tons of LUA errors. :(

Edit : only the lvl 73 PoB works.

Last edited by Myumz on Sep 17, 2020, 5:11:28 PM
"
Myumz wrote:
Thanks for your answer (awaesome guide)

I'm still confused sorry. I have PoB 1.4.170 and there aren't any updates available.

When I open the "best overall" it says it's using an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree and throws tons of LUA errors. :(

PoB is now a community fork version. This is the link LocalIdentity posted.
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

From here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hrujy6/path_of_building_community_fork_v141704_warcries/

This is the version everyone should be on.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 17, 2020, 5:26:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info