[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

I haven't been this excited to try a build in a LONGGGGGGG time.

Really looks like a build that scales up with you. I have been looking for something like that where I can league start and potentially run it until the very end.

League starting this Friday! Thank you for the build HeroEvermore!
"
DatBoiMook wrote:
I haven't been this excited to try a build in a LONGGGGGGG time.

Really looks like a build that scales up with you. I have been looking for something like that where I can league start and potentially run it until the very end.

League starting this Friday! Thank you for the build HeroEvermore!

Yeah I felt really strong all the way with this character and every new big item just felt like such a huge damage boost! Have a great Heist!

I just added in alternate quality gems at the bottom of the guide for those interested.

Thanks for the positive words!
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 17, 2020, 1:59:09 AM
Is this viable in SSF? Are any of the uniques required or are you fine with basic rares?
def thinking of playing this in 3.12 looks so fun!

Any chance you can post some leveling tips or guides? never played this type of build before.

Thanks,
As an ssf player I am also interested if this is playable in 3.12 league ssf?
I think these unique would be hard to get for ssf. That said I was destroying the game way before I had them. So it's a matter of choice. If you're an SSF player and know how to make amazing rares. Then this build will be great for you if you're looking for a high DPS skill tree for Juggernaut. If I could go back in time. I would have 100% done this in SSF during Harvest.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 17, 2020, 9:59:32 AM
"
def thinking of playing this in 3.12 looks so fun!

Any chance you can post some leveling tips or guides? never played this type of build before.

Thanks,

I've posted a lower level PoB. That is your gear guide and skill point guide.
Also built it with just 4 links. I've explained the combos used to maximize exerts as well. If you want specific info I'll be here to answer questions. In general I felt I've done a good job explaining the mechanics. Even though I dont always properly use them in my videos ha.

A very simple explanation of how to play is. Ice Crash and always follow up with the needed warcry. But Ice crash as fast as possible so you're leeching first. This is why in my videos you will see me throw an Ice Crash pretty far away before I engage sometimes. I am just being extra safe and getting my leech on before I dive in to danger.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 17, 2020, 10:01:16 AM
"
chubbseN wrote:
Is this viable in SSF? Are any of the uniques required or are you fine with basic rares?

None are required but the jewelry is HUGE damage boosts to this build. So crafting anything of equal value will be hard. Especially the necklace as it chills/blinds/gives us more crit on blinded enemies (skill tree). The necklace is def the hardest item to replace here.

The fact this build takes 0 Clusters or Legion jewels does make it SSF viable though.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 17, 2020, 10:12:42 AM
Any chance you can post screenshots of the leveling and final skill trees for 3.12? Or even better use poeplanner? I can never get PoB to work properly (I'm on Mac and play on Xbox) and am planning to use this as my league starter. Thanks!!!
"
gramuf wrote:
Any chance you can post screenshots of the leveling and final skill trees for 3.12? Or even better use poeplanner? I can never get PoB to work properly (I'm on Mac and play on Xbox) and am planning to use this as my league starter. Thanks!!!

Done. Added a quick view to the skill tree in the PoB section.
Both the end game tree and the leveling one.

Here's a poeplanner but I didnt adjust it much. As I use PoB.
www.poeurl.com/c0Om
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 17, 2020, 11:08:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info