[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Loregar wrote:
Any word on HC viability?

Only 150% Life on the tree and no shield have me worried about the chances in HC. Would love to try it though.

Bonus question: How do you get those rings? Harvest has been my first league and even though I got one character to level 93 and two to 80+, I have zero clues about the whole synthesis mechanic. Even Google wasn't enough to help me out. How does it work? D:

Hey, we can still get these rings via Zana mission maps (meaning use zanas mission and pray one of rare maps is an option) and at random from Divinity cards!
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Circle_of_Fear_(Synthesised)

Yeah, the explanation on the wiki didn't really help me. From what I understand, you need to kill a boss that can only be found in areas that you can access through Zana's maps. But what then? He drops the un-synthesized version of the ring, right? Then you need two more rare rings? Are those synth rings as well? Or just random rare rings? And then? How do you even synthesize items? Or is that mechanic gone and the boss automatically drops the synthesized rings that you are using?
Planning to try this as a league starter and was just curious as to why you use unrelenting + kaoms vs say Unstoppable and a different set of boots with movespeed and chaos resist?
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Planning to try this as a league starter and was just curious as to why you use unrelenting + kaoms vs say Unstoppable and a different set of boots with movespeed and chaos resist?

Just preference and I really ignored my chaos resist this season so Unrelenting helped and a flat 8% ele dmg taken reduction is very valuable. Feel free to change anything you want with the build though. It's just how I played it! I also like the extended duration it adds to charges. Kaoms also have a TON of life so many prefer it. I've never played this game for speed personally. But if you want to map it up faster your idea seems good.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 18, 2020, 12:29:45 PM
"
Loregar wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Loregar wrote:
Any word on HC viability?

Only 150% Life on the tree and no shield have me worried about the chances in HC. Would love to try it though.

Bonus question: How do you get those rings? Harvest has been my first league and even though I got one character to level 93 and two to 80+, I have zero clues about the whole synthesis mechanic. Even Google wasn't enough to help me out. How does it work? D:

Hey, we can still get these rings via Zana mission maps (meaning use zanas mission and pray one of rare maps is an option) and at random from Divinity cards!
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Circle_of_Fear_(Synthesised)

Yeah, the explanation on the wiki didn't really help me. From what I understand, you need to kill a boss that can only be found in areas that you can access through Zana's maps. But what then? He drops the un-synthesized version of the ring, right? Then you need two more rare rings? Are those synth rings as well? Or just random rare rings? And then? How do you even synthesize items? Or is that mechanic gone and the boss automatically drops the synthesized rings that you are using?

The item drops with random mods. The one's you want are the ones mine have. Others are a bit weaker. Zana mission+Find raremap on her+Get lucky drop. We should see plenty of these rings after a few weeks though. The boss drops the items synthesized. At least it did in Harvest when I ran them. I didnt even know about these rings until I got one to drop for me. The Synthesized maps were very very easy to clear also.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 18, 2020, 12:54:40 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Just preference and I really ignored my chaos resist this season so Unrelenting helped and a flat 8% ele dmg taken reduction is very valuable. Feel free to change anything you want with the build though. It's just how I played it! I also like the extended duration it adds to charges. Kaoms also have a TON of life so many prefer it. I've never played this game for speed personally. But if you want to map it up faster your idea seems good.

Thx, was just curious to make sure there wasn't an element I was missing that made it a must have.
"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Thx, was just curious to make sure there wasn't an element I was missing that made it a must have.

Well it does get +1 endurance charges corrupted. So it scales defense and offense and has huge life. So it's a win lose changing it.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Well it does get +1 endurance charges corrupted. So it scales defense and offense and has huge life. So it's a win lose changing it.

Yep i'll probably go with Kaoms, just curious in case i happen to find another kick ass pair of boots, and wanted to plan for all the options.
Looks brilliant! gonna be my starter in an hour!

Just one question for you:

Can you give me a rough order for the item acquisition progression? what order should I be buying the more expensive items in, generally speaking?

Thanks and keep up the good work!!
"
donaldtroll wrote:
Looks brilliant! gonna be my starter in an hour!

Just one question for you:

Can you give me a rough order for the item acquisition progression? what order should I be buying the more expensive items in, generally speaking?

Thanks and keep up the good work!!

Get a good Fleshripper base first. Then rings or necklaces. For your big purchases.
Things like Oskarms without the frenzy charge are very cheap always.

I basically just leveled in rares with life and phys damage, so making a leveling guide on a played once build is a bit harder for me as I usually always just level my juggs in rares like that.

In PoB just hover over the items and pay attention to total DPS on them. The higher you can afford the better overall boost to the build it will be.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 18, 2020, 3:18:26 PM
Still under level 40 at time of this post, is there a direction to go for leveling you'd recommend?

edit: found a good route, excited for this build!
Last edited by nerdybeard on Sep 19, 2020, 12:38:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info