[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
SkyReacher wrote:
I must say, this has grown to be my favorite build as of yet.

it took me a while to get the hang of it and work on my survivability

but now that I got that in check I'm super happy with it!

Would love to get some notes on what I can improve, change and advance please!( Build, Gear and so on )

Thanks man! It does take some practice to play this build! A lot of diving in to ice crash and sometimes diving right back out of danger, when our gems get up there and leap slam gets fast, it really starts taking off! Also 6 link ice crash ASAP, even if a tabula because Ice Crash is just amazing on my 6 link setup! Incorporating 3 warcries into a leap slam and ice crash rotation sounds confusing but once you learn each of their strengths it becomes second nature. I should hit 90 today and havent died since level 70.
It's 4am and im half asleep sorry if typos.
Tested Romiras Banquet ring in game. Works amazing. Def going to use this ring for power charge gains now. Trying to corrupt one with Hatred aura effect to test.
Anyone got any tips on how to craft a high pdps fleshripper?

Obviously with harvest dead, is the only option to jagged fossil spam a base?
"
Anyone got any tips on how to craft a high pdps fleshripper?

Obviously with harvest dead, is the only option to jagged fossil spam a base?

Yeah fossils and essence spamming time. Cold pen essence is pretty nice also.
This wep is +454k (current character) Total Shaper DPS gain over Atziris Disfavour axe. Deceptively strong with the accuracy also. Considering my character is at 5600 accuracy=28% atk speed due to Undeniable Ascendancy.

Got mine that way, decent enough wep for now.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 23, 2020, 12:40:46 PM
Alternate gem setup I am testing with Hypothermia support.
Moved Fortify to Leap Slam. In all PoBs Hypothermia outshined Fortify with it's viability with The Pandemonius Jade Amulet (It's in fact higher dps in my current build without the Amulet). This is overall a DPS gain (in PoB) and a defensive gain due to how Hypothermia interacts. Increased Chills, Chilled enemies frozen easier. Which equals more blinded enemy penetration. This is currently just something I am testing. But I felt like showing an example of it.
The downside is that you will need to leap slam first to proc fortify effect so the uptime on fortify will suffer. As we dont even need to scale fortify with this build. It's just a choice of preference that adds some more dps and utility.

If you're new to Juggernaut/Leap slam playstyle I suggest keeping Fortify in Ice Crash, it's safer while you learn. That said I am going to use Hypothermia and try pushing the season this way. (I do move in 5 days however)

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 23, 2020, 1:32:34 PM
Question about this build, why are the resistances so low? Sometimes I get blown up making heists a bit difficult, but fun build so far.
"
Underboob wrote:
Question about this build, why are the resistances so low? Sometimes I get blown up making heists a bit difficult, but fun build so far.

Abyssal Belt, Armor and Jewels all have space for resists, we get the majority from chest and belt. All my resists are capped except chaos already. Early on can add them with jewelry and such before BiS items.

Take the Kaom's sign ring off and add resists on that slot for now. You want the upgrade version of the ring (at minimum) and not that one. Also replace your belt with a good abyssal belt. Can at least get a base one to work on (chaos spam one, its how i got mine).
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 23, 2020, 1:32:03 PM
I keep getting errors on your path of building links I've tried all of them and I've even tried reinstalling PoB to no avail. Any idea why?
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Underboob wrote:

Abyssal Belt, Armor and Jewels all have space for resists, we get the majority from chest and belt. All my resists are capped except chaos already. Early on can add them with jewelry and such before BiS items.

Take the Kaom's sign ring off and add resists on that slot for now. You want the upgrade version of the ring (at minimum) and not that one. Also replace your belt with a good abyssal belt. Can at least get a base one to work on (chaos spam one, its how i got mine).

Took your advice and maxed my resist via belt and ring. Now surviving much better thanks.
Im still really concerned with generating power charges since assassin's mark nerf. I know you put that one ring in for power charges but it doesn't seem like a consistent source for them, does anyone have other ideas on how we can generate power charges easily?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info