[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
Agynn wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
Agynn wrote:
This is the firste time I am playing anything that resembles melee and I am slowing down a lot in the second half of the game since I am not able to get the damage anywhere close to a decent level.
Any advice on how to get going? Bosses take up to 5 minutes, I kinda want to change that.

Make your profile public so people can see your gear, but if your damage is that low its your weapon most likely. I mean I ran 3rd Lab and 1 shotted Izario at the end so no issues with damage

It should be public now.
----------
Little update.
General Adus (boss in act 9) took 6 minutes I simply do not understand how I am supposed to do actual damage.

Your wep has 0 physical damage mods. You're basically using a white weapon. Your skills aren't even using this builds and your passive points are wasted in many spots. Mainly it's the wep though. Just no physical damage on it at all.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 24, 2020, 9:15:40 PM
"
How do we reserve hatred, hoi, precision from hyrris truth and flesh and stone all at once? even pob have negative unreserved mana so im kinda concerned. I usually use only 2 auras for more comfortable use of warcries and ice crash in quick succession of time. But still wondering where is the thing enabling us to comfortably using 3 auras as theres no reservation nodes, or nlighten or anything. Is that helmet corruption the only source of the "help"?

Im kinda noob especially in melee builds so sorry if i asked obvious things.

Not running precision with this build anymore. It's not needed. Can run hatred. Blood and sand stance. Herald of ice with no enlighten needed. Hyrris was just thrown in as a 1c starter item. You don't need it or use it long term. So ignore precision on it.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 24, 2020, 9:19:07 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
+
"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
Agynn wrote:
This is the firste time I am playing anything that resembles melee and I am slowing down a lot in the second half of the game since I am not able to get the damage anywhere close to a decent level.
Any advice on how to get going? Bosses take up to 5 minutes, I kinda want to change that.

Make your profile public so people can see your gear, but if your damage is that low its your weapon most likely. I mean I ran 3rd Lab and 1 shotted Izario at the end so no issues with damage

It should be public now.
----------
Little update.
General Adus (boss in act 9) took 6 minutes I simply do not understand how I am supposed to do actual damage.

Your wep has 0 physical damage mods. You're basically using a white weapon. Your skills aren't even using this builds and your passive points are wasted in many spots. Mainly it's the wep though. Just no physical damage on it at all. [/quote]

kinda similar level and have about the same weapon... im new and this is my first build ever what weapon should i get when im around level 60?
List of axes by level.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_two_hand_axes
Just add some phys to them and it will help, tons of weapon examples in this forum post. Most of us set on public to view example weps. I am currently using
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 24, 2020, 10:14:33 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Your wep has 0 physical damage mods. You're basically using a white weapon. Your skills aren't even using this builds and your passive points are wasted in many spots. Mainly it's the wep though. Just no physical damage on it at all.

Don't get me wrong, but I am using the Level 73 POB... I am deviating a little bit, thats true but I stick pretty close to what POB is showing me when I copy the link. (We are both looking at the same Jugg here, right?)

The thing about my weapon right now is that I kinda have to stick with it for a little bit longer until I find a replacement for it. But thanks for the advice, I will keep my eyes peeled for more physical mods.
Thank you for the answer.
Hey there, loving the build so far! not used to melee tbh. I was just wondering why i am so squishy with 4.5k hp. Izaro actually destroys me in uber lab. It doesn't seem to be a life issue as much as mitigation.
"
BustyBimbo wrote:
Hey there, loving the build so far! not used to melee tbh. I was just wondering why i am so squishy with 4.5k hp. Izaro actually destroys me in uber lab. It doesn't seem to be a life issue as much as mitigation.

I personally am not a fan of abyssus so I have skipped using that unique since day 1...I rarely struggled with early game content by using a rare helm.

Pretty sure you are getting insta-gibbed by everything from izaro because of the helm.
Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Sep 25, 2020, 3:02:59 AM
nice build bro
"
Agynn wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Don't get me wrong, but I am using the Level 73 POB... I am deviating a little bit, thats true but I stick pretty close to what POB is showing me when I copy the link. (We are both looking at the same Jugg here, right?)

The thing about my weapon right now is that I kinda have to stick with it for a little bit longer until I find a replacement for it. But thanks for the advice, I will keep my eyes peeled for more physical mods.
Thank you for the answer.

You definitely don't need to stick with it. You can easily get a 4l Sinvicta's Mettle for 1 alch, that will be a massive DPS boost for you. It's what I did until I had a few chaos to get

Then I will replace that with something better, but DPS is fine for where I'm at now.

Or you can get Kitava's feast for like 3-4 chaos which would be enough to get you thru most of the maps

Have you tried Multistrike with Ice Crash? Curious how it would work.

Also i'd imagine it would be a fortune but wouldn't an Elder 2 handed axe with socketed gems supported by multistrike be incredible with build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info