[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
Brian9824 wrote:
Have you tried Multistrike with Ice Crash? Curious how it would work.

Also i'd imagine it would be a fortune but wouldn't an Elder 2 handed axe with socketed gems supported by multistrike be incredible with build?

Multistrike with slam skills is a very bad idea. You would lock yourself in place to death, not to mention 1 hit should be enough. Multistrike as a mod is only available on 1h elder weapons, not 2h. And in general when trying to craft a good 2h axe using influenced bases is a trap, it's very unlikely to hit the good mods alongside with the phys ones meanwhile the overall mod pool becomes even more dilluted.
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Have you tried Multistrike with Ice Crash? Curious how it would work.

Also i'd imagine it would be a fortune but wouldn't an Elder 2 handed axe with socketed gems supported by multistrike be incredible with build?

Multistrike with slam skills is a very bad idea. You would lock yourself in place to death, not to mention 1 hit should be enough. Multistrike as a mod is only available on 1h elder weapons, not 2h. And in general when trying to craft a good 2h axe using influenced bases is a trap, it's very unlikely to hit the good mods alongside with the phys ones meanwhile the overall mod pool becomes even more dilluted.

Ah i screwed up, thought it was 2 handed. But yeah i guess a 2 handed elder axe would be BIS with the right mods, but would probably be astronomically expensive

You could get fortify or other useful effects on it.
Getting errors on all of your POB links. Have latest POB Release 1.4.170
Hey all, this build is looking juicy and I decided to respec my frost blades berserker into something tankier for endgame content, and this seemed to fit the bill. The one problem I'm running into is that I feel extremely squishy.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/T8iqcP5L
My characters are also public. This one is TadaNoBaka

I'm missing the 8th endurance charge on kaoms roots which I'll work on tomorrow, but that only accounts for I think 7% of the phys reduction I'm missing. I get 64% with max charges and enduring cry buff, and I'm getting slapped around. I'm currently working on crafting a good alternate helm for abyssus, as well as linking one with the power charge corruption, just need to find the 4 link recipe.

Where else should I be getting tankiness and life from? Are there any glaring mistakes I've made with my skills/gear?

In general the build also feels a little clunky, but I think that's because I don't have attack speed on my weapon so it doesn't feel very responsive. Any advice appreciated.
"
DaoLord wrote:
Hey all, this build is looking juicy and I decided to respec my frost blades berserker into something tankier for endgame content, and this seemed to fit the bill. The one problem I'm running into is that I feel extremely squishy.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/T8iqcP5L
My characters are also public. This one is TadaNoBaka

I'm missing the 8th endurance charge on kaoms roots which I'll work on tomorrow, but that only accounts for I think 7% of the phys reduction I'm missing. I get 64% with max charges and enduring cry buff, and I'm getting slapped around. I'm currently working on crafting a good alternate helm for abyssus, as well as linking one with the power charge corruption, just need to find the 4 link recipe.

Where else should I be getting tankiness and life from? Are there any glaring mistakes I've made with my skills/gear?

In general the build also feels a little clunky, but I think that's because I don't have attack speed on my weapon so it doesn't feel very responsive. Any advice appreciated.

Tree looks good, once you get Feller of Foes your dps will go up a ton also. If you're not used to this character, since you respeced, try using the higher hp versin tree or change the abyssus into a rare crafted or something. I use abyssus because, well we can. It does get you dead at times but I still prefer it. Otherwise it's a lot of practice by trial and error. When you warcry combo (slow walk) or when you just Ice Crash, jump in and out style hits. It has varying ways to play it as needed and it took a lot of practice to get it down at first for me as well. New skills, new warcries. Level 90 is really the sweet spot for having all the best dmg nodes on this build. Then it's just tailoring the gear to your needs for the content you fight. Aka have abyssus for mapping and an off helm for harder things like Sirus. I did kill everything last season in my abyssus though, didnt take it off ever.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 25, 2020, 11:48:44 AM
Hi there! It's me ya boi noobnoob again...if anyone is looking for a cheap hand-me-down fleshripper pm me @NoobNoobinOceansEleven thanks!

Did fully juiced t16s with this old weapon so hit me up if u r looking for a cheap 6l fleshripper with decent pdps.
Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Sep 25, 2020, 10:40:51 AM
Level 91 PoB: I have made an adjusted higher hp version off of my current character. This will help while we are level 90+ and still not in our best gear. Or just if you're someone who wants to avoid getting one shot as much until you are properly geared. Basically its just dropping extra frenzy charge and kinetic impacts to take the life and chaos nodes top left. Taking us out of negative chaos resist as well as our hp to 5000+ right away.

https://pastebin.com/TkhP2Tvc
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 25, 2020, 11:13:57 AM
Hi, loving the build so far, its been lots of fun!

"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Pros:
1 Button Mapping or 3 button warcry shotgun style game play. Simple.

I'm really curious though how the 1 button setup would work for if I'm feeling lazy? :)
Last edited by ArctanasAU on Sep 25, 2020, 3:21:07 PM
Hey, I'm not too sure what items I should be working towards next. I don't really want to take off my abyssus as it adds so much damage but i just might have to.
"
BustyBimbo wrote:
Hey, I'm not too sure what items I should be working towards next. I don't really want to take off my abyssus as it adds so much damage but i just might have to.

I had to take off Abyssus for Uber Lab as the phys damage from Izaro one-shot me in the final room after I fat finger missed my leap slam. My thoughts on Abyssus are so far so good in some maps but might be good to have a backup rare with the 15% IC Phys Damage as Extra cold that's crafted a bit.

If I had to work toward anything, for you I'd recommend trying either the Surgebinder or Oskarm gloves for some extra min/max damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info