[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

I love this build so far, but i have some problems to survive...
I know, my tabu is a problem, but what else can i do? or did i anything wrong?
"
Tackinator wrote:
I love this build so far, but i have some problems to survive...
I know, my tabu is a problem, but what else can i do? or did i anything wrong?

I'd say try and get Fortify onto your Ice Crash 6L or Leap Slam. You may also want to look into a 5L wep for your War Cries + Urgent Orders & Second Wind. Having Enduring Cry with 2 charges and faster warcries, I've found it easier to navigate a bit. Hope this helps out!
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Lightkarma wrote:
I would like to say, Thank you for the build and Updating it for the current version. You are doing great work and the build is extremely and never had a build so early where I can almost 1 shot a boss.

Just a quick Noob Question as you can see my post history I do not post often. Either than the obvious nodes you picked on the skill tree, why is the AXE the best 2 handed version on this build?

Is it because it has the highest Base dmg? Just curious... because I am having a tough time trying to get my hand on a decent axe, I have a decent 2H sword though.

Great question. Crits freeze the game. The axe has some crit gain nodes next to other global nodes of crit gain as well. Fleshripper was basically released to support physical to cold damage and crit.Those are the reasons I went axes.

Most players who enjoy Juggernaut like the fact that we are naturally very tanky with very little investment (endurance charges). Crits freeze the game for us. We live easier. It adds to our damage as well. So it's a double investment. I hope that's a good enough answer.

Thanks for the Answer, I knew there was a reason and it makes total sense. Also my Post... I should have proof read. I wanted to say the build is extremely fun.

I think I am missing the order of the skills but I will work it out because I leap slam in there to get Fortify and then I use warcries but there are times where I try to slam but nothing happens. I might need to get some stun or shock resistance.
Hey @HeroEvermore, build is great so far but i seem to be getting killed by big one shots, not sure what else i can change right now, any advice? Think my profile is on public if not let me know.
How does the high life build work without life/mana leech unless i'm missing a source for it?
Last edited by Brian9824 on Sep 25, 2020, 10:29:32 PM
"
Brian9824 wrote:
How does the high life build work without life/mana leech unless i'm missing a source for it?

OP's build stretches out to Life and Mana leech on the skill tree over by Vaal Pact. Blood Rage fills the natural life leech.

Other similar builds from folks in this thread are using the Blood Rage along with Spirit Void annointment on amulet and then using life leech on other items to free up some skill tree slots.

Both work, just kinda depends on exactly how you wanna do it!
Hi there,

made this as a reroll to farm uber lab and get some enchants for my main character, it's so fun :D It's the first time I use Ice Crash in a long time and the changes to slams and warcry are amazing.

Never did I had the pleasure to one shot map boss ^^ Took me a few hours to get to maps and from there it's really smooth once you get the Unwavering stance from Kaom's Roots.

Before using a Disfavour or something better, I stick with Sinvicta 30% quality, the attack speed and rampage mechanic adds a lot of fun while keeping a decent DPS overall.

I think once I'm tired of my main char I'll try to min max this one as it's really cool to feel so much power from a single hit.
"
nerdybeard wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

OP's build stretches out to Life and Mana leech on the skill tree over by Vaal Pact. Blood Rage fills the natural life leech.

Other similar builds from folks in this thread are using the Blood Rage along with Spirit Void annointment on amulet and then using life leech on other items to free up some skill tree slots.

Both work, just kinda depends on exactly how you wanna do it!

Hi fellow ice crashers, just wanna say phys attack leeched as life mods do not help with life leech unless you are hitting stuff with leap slam.

OP did point out that the new alternate blood rage allows you to leech with ele dmg which I am using now.
Any thoughts about how incorporating a call of the brotherhood ring would work with build in lieu of one of the other rings?
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Any thoughts about how incorporating a call of the brotherhood ring would work with build in lieu of one of the other rings?

It makes literally 0 sense. Converting light into cold when ice crash does not deal any lightning damage in the first place, or having your cold dmg shock frozen enemies except it only works with spells while ice crash is an attack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info