[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

The build is working amazing so far, I just have a question about play style. I have always played extremely tanky builds so I feel like I'm playing this build wrong.

I'm at red maps now and I feel like I can't stop dying. Currently at 4.8k HP and I feel like I die very quickly in larger packs. Anyone have tips?
"
The build is working amazing so far, I just have a question about play style. I have always played extremely tanky builds so I feel like I'm playing this build wrong.

I'm at red maps now and I feel like I can't stop dying. Currently at 4.8k HP and I feel like I die very quickly in larger packs. Anyone have tips?

Set yourself to public so we can look and try to help?
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"

You're right. I feel so dumb, I logged into the wrong account.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Evil_Daimyo/characters

"
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"

You're right. I feel so dumb, I logged into the wrong account.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Evil_Daimyo/characters

My guess is you're probably dying to chaos damage or just not comboing correctly. Also you have 3 wasted points near the +1 maximum frenzy charge. Your tree is a bit different than mine but still looks good otherwise. Also try using Unrelenting like my guide suggests. You dont need Unbreakable with this build, we already hit Phys reduc cap. I suggest not pathing to Tireless. It's 6 points to get there and doesnt compliment the build as much.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 21, 2020, 8:39:53 PM
"
My guess is you're probably dying to chaos damage or just not comboing correctly. Also you have 3 wasted points near the +1 maximum frenzy charge. Your tree is a bit different than mine but still looks good otherwise. Also try using Unrelenting like my guide suggests. You dont need Unbreakable with this build, we already hit Phys reduc cap.

Thank you for the help. I will watch the videos you've posted and try to get the combo down. You're probably right about not comboing properly. Will also change my ascendancies.

Thanks again.
Here's my current character PoB. Level 86. 2 Mil shaper DPS. Just in case anyones struggling. I am killing all Heist instances and still not dying in a Tabula. I am only doing yellow maps until 90 though.

https://pastebin.com/AkQSSD53

Also make sure Ice Crash is on always attack without moving :D
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 22, 2020, 12:12:25 AM
what do you think of a helm like this instead of surgebinders? obviously a better rolled one and ideally with the minus cold as well.

i basically always have power charges during the map and boss damage seems fine anyway
How come the Kaom's roots over red blade tramplers apart from the obvious life gain?
Still leveling up, absolutely loving the feel of crashing the entire screen with ice and see all the enemies go POOF :D
can't wait to min-max this :)
Im struggling rn, just got to maps and am very squishy and not even got all my gems yet due to gem limits, what upgrades should I get first to be able to play easier?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info