[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

hey, what should my focus be on uppgradeing first, item wise?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DonPickle/characters
Having issues with tier 16 due to low hp. I see similar builds on poe.ninja doing fine in the high 90s - what's my issue?
Hm I love the idea of this build working but I can't seem to clear t16 80% delirium. I have a headhunter /bottled faith / 650-750PDps 2H I crafted. I'm not sure where I'm going wrong - any support to guide me on the right path would be awesome. I really really want cyclone to work.

https://pastebin.com/6j95SnyL <= pob
Last edited by shaob on Oct 21, 2020, 3:44:25 AM
"
shaob wrote:
Hm I love the idea of this build working but I can't seem to clear t16 80% delirium. I have a headhunter /bottled faith / 650-750PDps 2H I crafted. I'm not sure where I'm going wrong - any support to guide me on the right path would be awesome. I really really want cyclone to work.

You're overall damage is just not high enough to do those maps yet. With max effect your dps is sitting at 6.1m dps. That combo'd with your low life pool is going to prevent you from doing those.

I would suggest the following:

Rings: You currently have a bunch of useless stats on your rings. Try to get rings with phys dmg, life and maybe some int. If you have the currency get vuln on one. The - mana on your rings is kind of wasted with cyclone in your chest link.

Neck: I would anoint your neck with anything. Even if it's just heartseaker

Cinderswallow? Thats a ES flask. Turn your diamond flask into a diamond flask of the order. You're also not using a quicksilver flask?

You also have some interesting choices in Gem setups. It looks like you tried to go with one of the champion cyclone builds with purity and also ice golem? I'm assuming the ice golem is because your accuracy is low.

I would suggest optimizing your gear a bit and get 3-4 more levels and then attempt a juiced map. You are missing a lot of life, dps and trying to do the hardest content in the game. Break like 10-15m dps and then try again.

"
"
shaob wrote:

You're overall damage is just not high enough to do those maps yet. With max effect your dps is sitting at 6.1m dps. That combo'd with your low life pool is going to prevent you from doing those.

I would suggest the following:

Rings: You currently have a bunch of useless stats on your rings. Try to get rings with phys dmg, life and maybe some int. If you have the currency get vuln on one. The - mana on your rings is kind of wasted with cyclone in your chest link.

Neck: I would anoint your neck with anything. Even if it's just heartseaker

Cinderswallow? Thats a ES flask. Turn your diamond flask into a diamond flask of the order. You're also not using a quicksilver flask?

You also have some interesting choices in Gem setups. It looks like you tried to go with one of the champion cyclone builds with purity and also ice golem? I'm assuming the ice golem is because your accuracy is low.

I would suggest optimizing your gear a bit and get 3-4 more levels and then attempt a juiced map. You are missing a lot of life, dps and trying to do the hardest content in the game. Break like 10-15m dps and then try again.

Thanks cramer for the detailed reply.

I am using cindeerswallow cuz i saw it on poe.ninja top builds that are similar to this... my mistake. Very new to this melee stuff so again I appreciate your reply a lot...!!!!

Do you suggest I change out the gems? I actually copied those too from some poe.ninja.

I'll work on getting new rings and amulet asap - i didn't wanna anoit this cuz its shitty. I will do it with a shitty annoit though
hmm abit offtopic but if using the same "guide" but change into the being a Duelist/Champion instead what would be the pros/cons other than a big diffrence in damage :P been trying to see if going champion would give more tankyness so to be able to move the fortify gem into a rage support to still gain rage for fueling Berserk
Hey Cramer,

Great guide, been Running this build for my starter.
Just looking for some guidance on what I should be looking to upgrade next. I feel pretty squishy at this time doing 77+ Contracts in Heist and even T10+Maps.

https://pastebin.com/urTP3kf4 -> Current POB

Any Help would be appreciated.
What do you think about Enlighten Support vs Inspiration Support for mana reduction. It looks like Inspiration Support is better for mana reduction or am I wrong on that?
"
xClippo wrote:
What do you think about Enlighten Support vs Inspiration Support for mana reduction. It looks like Inspiration Support is better for mana reduction or am I wrong on that?

Inspiration will not reduce the mana reservation of your auras. So that option will not work in that link. However you could put it in your cyclone link if you choose to.
The POBs aren't working for some reason i don't know why

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info