[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

What weapon would be the next upgrade? Just higher phys dmg?
What about the Pantheon?

Soul of Lunaris + Soul of Gruthkul?
"
iGeneral wrote:
What weapon would be the next upgrade? Just higher phys dmg?

Weapon: Any 6L variant of what you already have. You can pick up a non-linked Atziri's for cheep and link it yourself.

Helm: Buy an Abyssus

Chest: Get a chest with Life and res on it.

Gloves: Get gloves with Life, attackspeed and accuracy if possible.

Belt: Get either a leather belt or a styg with life and resists

Boots: T3-T2 life, resists and movement speed.

You're probably running into issues with your cyclone uptime. you need -8 mana in total have a free cyclone cast. I would suggest either crafting -3 mana to each ring and your neck, or find a neck with "Elreon's" mod of -8 mana on it. That would be your biggest upgrade at the present moment.
Thanks a bunch, much appreciated!

Biggest issue is damage, mana isn't a huge issue as i have a small leech mod. It's obviously an upgrade. The Abyssus helmet I have a feeling that I'm gonna run into survivalbillity issues once that 49% extra dmg kicks in, don't you think?

Reccently found 1ex so hopefully i can get myself to doing red maps smooth.
can we get an updated skill tree, the ones you have in the guide aren't up to date.
what jewels would you suggest?
Last edited by mbowser71 on Oct 10, 2020, 3:34:01 PM
"
mbowser71 wrote:
can we get an updated skill tree, the ones you have in the guide aren't up to date.

They should be up to date.

As far as jewels go, you want a tran flesh, watcher's eye and a 4x crit multi modded jewel. If those are out of your price range or you need stats/res's you can focus on crit multi and what ever else you need for all three jewels. You also need corrupted blood on one jewel. Corrupted blood rare jewel is your best bet since Tran flesh is like 150ex
"
"
mbowser71 wrote:

As far as jewels go, you want a tran flesh, watcher's eye and a 4x crit multi modded jewel. If those are out of your price range or you need stats/res's you can focus on crit multi and what ever else you need for all three jewels. You also need corrupted blood on one jewel. Corrupted blood rare jewel is your best bet since Tran flesh is like 150ex

it's not, your tree doesn't show the updated version, it's missing a lot of the new skills and updates IE; berserking.
"
mbowser71 wrote:
"
"
mbowser71 wrote:

it's not, your tree doesn't show the updated version, it's missing a lot of the new skills and updates IE; berserking.

Check now. You were probably pulling the standard POB which was not updated. The heist one and the standard pob has been updated.
The pob link is broke :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info