[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

Just curious I would say I have solid gear but I get destroyed on the T16 full orb maps. How are you doing these with ease?
"
ninotkovac wrote:
Just curious I would say I have solid gear but I get destroyed on the T16 full orb maps. How are you doing these with ease?

I would need to see your pob to tell you where you can improve. Is it getting 1 shot or is it the type of mods on the map?

When you make your maps you want to fossil craft them using Metallic and Corroded fossils. The only thing you should have trouble with using these two will be life mods, such as no regen and no life leach.
"
Roksonix wrote:
thanks. What are the best modificators needed? for gear
and if i have spiked gloves without abyssal , which gem i can link 4?

and why we take modificator like phys damage to lighting damage?

and modify " critical strike multiplier if you shattered enemy recently is good for us?

I don't understand this first question.

You can use whatever gem you want in the 4th link. 4th link is not required. Which is why abyssal socket is the best craft to roll on. Anything that interacts with leap slam would work.

You have more elemental mitigation than phys mitigation, so converting phys to lighting will essentially grant you 10% damage reduction from physical attacks.

We don't shatter enemies, so this would not benefit you.
"
"
ninotkovac wrote:

I would need to see your pob to tell you where you can improve. Is it getting 1 shot or is it the type of mods on the map?

When you make your maps you want to fossil craft them using Metallic and Corroded fossils. The only thing you should have trouble with using these two will be life mods, such as no regen and no life leach.

https://pastebin.com/zdTtHQxU

There is my POB, I have an HH now though and the other gear is the same. Thank you for the help:)
Why are you using Second Wind in the optimized gear example? It doesn't work with instant cast Enduring Cry.
"
Loregar wrote:
Why are you using Second Wind in the optimized gear example? It doesn't work with instant cast Enduring Cry.

Second wind reduces the cooldown of enduring cry from 6 seconds to 4.65 seconds. It does not reduce cast time obviously.

Thanks for the question!
Last edited by CramerTheGreat on Aug 14, 2020, 12:51:53 PM
"
ninotkovac wrote:
"
"
ninotkovac wrote:

https://pastebin.com/zdTtHQxU

There is my POB, I have an HH now though and the other gear is the same. Thank you for the help:)

You're gear looks fine. It looks like you are around 35m dps. With headhunter you should be able to clear a delirium map with no problems. Mind you, you will die sometimes. You're biggest source of dps increase is going to be to get a watcher's eye of some variant. You don't need something crazy but either extra impale tick or double damage while using pride would massively increase your damage.

Increasing your damage over all would make those maps much more smooth.
"
Essence craft ''T0'' AS (28-30%) using the Deafening Essence of Zeal

Annul mods off to isolate the essence mod. Scour the item and it will become a magic item with the essence mod.

Not quite sure how to do it. Using an Orb of Scouring ? Am i just dumb ?
"
Estrilla wrote:
"
Essence craft ''T0'' AS (28-30%) using the Deafening Essence of Zeal

Annul mods off to isolate the essence mod. Scour the item and it will become a magic item with the essence mod.

Not quite sure how to do it. Using an Orb of Scouring ? Am i just dumb ?

Annul down to essence mod and then craft suffixes cannot be changed. Then scour it.
Hi,

What stance do you use on the flesh and stone / blood and sand? Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info