[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

Thank you for your reply, in the meantime we will have plenty to do with the upcoming league.
Hi, first and foremost thanks for the detailed guide and the fact that you respond so much! Great for new players like me.

Would love some advice on my gear, not sure what to upgrade next. I see a lot of the top geared folks using rare helms instead of Devoto's, and also my amulet could probably do with some work. I guess getting a decent fleshripper would be a high priority, but I don't have all that much currency. Also it's hard to know what's better between e.g. attack speed, crit, phys damage for example. Is there somewhere they can be compared?

Still levelling obviously, and doing fairly well, but looking to strengthen the char in whatever way possible before trying more stacked endgame content.

https://pastebin.com/sQS4kwBi

Any advice is much appreciated!
Last edited by Eternal_Mirth on Apr 8, 2021, 5:43:14 PM
"
Eternal_Mirth wrote:
Hi, first and foremost thanks for the detailed guide and the fact that you respond so much! Great for new players like me.

Would love some advice on my gear, not sure what to upgrade next. I see a lot of the top geared folks using rare helms instead of Devoto's, and also my amulet could probably do with some work. I guess getting a decent fleshripper would be a high priority, but I don't have all that much currency. Also it's hard to know what's better between e.g. attack speed, crit, phys damage for example. Is there somewhere they can be compared?

Still levelling obviously, and doing fairly well, but looking to strengthen the char in whatever way possible before trying more stacked endgame content.

You're welcome. I'm planning on making the guide much more user friendly soon. I've also been offered to put it up on poe builds, so that will give a nice fresh look in formatting.

As for your gear:

You need to look into getting a crit flask, Your gloves could use attack speed on them and there are a few other minor tweaks.

When it comes to your helm though, you should look into buying or making a helm like the one I currently have on. It gives fort increase, life, power charge and phys dmg to near by enemies. Devoto's is fine if you need the dex, however outside of that the helm is not good endgame imo. It's a good starting helm though!

Your crit chance is at about half of where it needs to be. All of that comes from clusters and passives mostly. That will be your biggest source of damage increase. The end goal is to sit at 100% crit chance and 450-500 crit multi.

Hope that helps. Cheers
"
"
Eternal_Mirth wrote:

You're welcome. I'm planning on making the guide much more user friendly soon. I've also been offered to put it up on poe builds, so that will give a nice fresh look in formatting.

As for your gear:

You need to look into getting a crit flask, Your gloves could use attack speed on them and there are a few other minor tweaks.

When it comes to your helm though, you should look into buying or making a helm like the one I currently have on. It gives fort increase, life, power charge and phys dmg to near by enemies. Devoto's is fine if you need the dex, however outside of that the helm is not good endgame imo. It's a good starting helm though!

Your crit chance is at about half of where it needs to be. All of that comes from clusters and passives mostly. That will be your biggest source of damage increase. The end goal is to sit at 100% crit chance and 450-500 crit multi.

Hope that helps. Cheers

It helps immensely. Much appreciated
I will be updating this guide for 3.15 to include starter friendly items.

Stay tuned.
Thank you for the great guide!
This is my first Melee character.

Would really appreciate your advice on my gears/skill tree/gems.
(I made some improvisation on the skill tree previously... e.g. to get attributes or allocating on 'Two Handed' weapon skillpoints instead of axe skillpoints because I couldn't afford a decent axe previously.)

I know I haven't got to level 90 (and therefore not achieving all the skillpoints and the last two ascendancy points yet), but my dps is so low compared to the guide I doubt I can catch up even when I reach those skill points. Also, I keep dying to bosses or unique monsters in T12 maps.

https://pastebin.com/LHCHB88W

Thank you again.
"
Waltzbear wrote:
Thank you for the great guide!
This is my first Melee character.

Would really appreciate your advice on my gears/skill tree/gems.
(I made some improvisation on the skill tree previously... e.g. to get attributes or allocating on 'Two Handed' weapon skillpoints instead of axe skillpoints because I couldn't afford a decent axe previously.)

I know I haven't got to level 90 (and therefore not achieving all the skillpoints and the last two ascendancy points yet), but my dps is so low compared to the guide I doubt I can catch up even when I reach those skill points. Also, I keep dying to bosses or unique monsters in T12 maps.

https://pastebin.com/LHCHB88W

Thank you again.

I'm sorry sir, work tied me up for a couple of weeks! Gear is key for this build in later stages, much like any melee build. Your weapon is your biggest source of power.

That being said. With the nerfs in 3.15 it might take me a bit to update the guide. First glance takes the build from 125m dps to around 68m dps. Will have an update soonish.

Build guide has been updated with the 3.15 changes.

Please see the change log for notable changes to the guide and the additional comments sections. More updates to come once I can play with the build in game this week.

Cheers guys!
Build is workable but honestly not worth playing. Will update the guide if they ever revert back to 3.14 values.

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info