[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

what nodes should be taken last?
"
Rookzz wrote:
Hey Cramer loving the build so far. This might be a bit much to ask but can you post how you crafted your axe? It’s a perfect item and I have no idea how to begin crafting that.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the build! When it comes to crafting axes you basically want to start with the same two mods. T1 phys or T1 flat phys and T1 attack speed. So you would probably want to start with an axe of the essence.

Then aug phys until you get T1 phys or flat.

Then imprint and regal or aug phys. Repeat this step until you get flaring.

If you're using a warlord and elder base, you can augment crit and remove add until you get the hybrid phys/crit multi roll.

Or you can craft prefixes can not be changed and start auging and remove adding phys until you get what you want in suffixes.

Alternatively you can reroll suffixes keeping prefixes until infinity.

I would not consider crafting your own weapon unless you have a lot of currency and or a lot of resolve lol. Which is why I just bought a copy of this one.
Hi Cramer, hope you are healthy and doing well,

I have started your build in (pseudo)SSF and i am having a blast, at first i had a rough time surviving maps but some changes in the gem setup made them a breeze, currently i am sitting at yellow maps with really basic gear; i was able to 1 shot the first few conqueror encounters and i didnt even get Aspect of Carnage yet; really looking forward to see how it performs in endgame.

Gameplay is really fun, fast and rewarding, clearspeed is very good even without an explody chest, single target is insane, and survivability is okayish, i mean dont expect to facetank stuff, but you will survive a hit or two with the right amount of Life and Defenses.

Ive used bears girdle instead of a headhunter because i cant get my hands on it yet, and can recommend it as a cheap alternative, it gives alot of damage and rage, and makes you able to snowball the game.

Thank you alot for the build, its the first time that i enjoy cyclone gameplay and can recommend it to anyone that is looking for something fast with big deeps, ill probably play this as my league starter too in the upcoming league.

Keep up the great work!
smack a fractured high attk speed flesh ripper wit jagged hope for t2 hybrid flat craft 129 phys 800 wep easy use qual fossil first easy axe instead of 15 ex finished u can look at my char to see axe u will see base attk speed highlighted
"
Hi Cramer, hope you are healthy and doing well,

I have started your build in (pseudo)SSF and i am having a blast, at first i had a rough time surviving maps but some changes in the gem setup made them a breeze, currently i am sitting at yellow maps with really basic gear; i was able to 1 shot the first few conqueror encounters and i didnt even get Aspect of Carnage yet; really looking forward to see how it performs in endgame.

Gameplay is really fun, fast and rewarding, clearspeed is very good even without an explody chest, single target is insane, and survivability is okayish, i mean dont expect to facetank stuff, but you will survive a hit or two with the right amount of Life and Defenses.

Ive used bears girdle instead of a headhunter because i cant get my hands on it yet, and can recommend it as a cheap alternative, it gives alot of damage and rage, and makes you able to snowball the game.

Thank you alot for the build, its the first time that i enjoy cyclone gameplay and can recommend it to anyone that is looking for something fast with big deeps, ill probably play this as my league starter too in the upcoming league.

Keep up the great work!

Awesome! Really glad your hear you are enjoying the build. Yes there are several variants of gems and nodes than can be changed to compliment your overall playstyle. The basis of this build was for overall bossing dmg. However with me playing bleed bow this league I turned this cyclone into a mapper.

The changes I made to map are incorporating things like molten shell on cast when dmg taken and removed panopticon in place of whispers of doom or throatseeker.

If you're curious to see what my bleed bow build is, you can find me at the top of the glad ladder for the league (MenstrationSlinger). Cheers!
Pog
Hey cramer,I was sick of everything builded so, I decided to try your build because have some items of your cyclone, I'll post my PoB (check it please), doing T15 / 16, but sometimes get hitkill, don't even know where it comes from, has any tips on how to improve build in terms of damage and survival now?

i'll buy "Transcendent Flesh Crimson Jewel" today and Watcher's Eye in future.

Never did cyclone or physical/melee builds, like to do chaos builds so,sorry about newbie questions and my english hahaha

PoB:https://pastebin.com/HMYiyGBY
Last edited by RcMartone on Feb 16, 2021, 9:27:48 PM
Finished the league, changed up quite a bit with the build both big and small, but overall the generic tree was a good place to start.

Ended w/ 111 million Sirus dps. Could have pushed another 10% or so with a new weapon, but didn't want to grind out the currency.

40/40 all content done with build

https://pastebin.com/6MrkCzFP
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Finished the league, changed up quite a bit with the build both big and small, but overall the generic tree was a good place to start.

Ended w/ 111 million Sirus dps. Could have pushed another 10% or so with a new weapon, but didn't want to grind out the currency.

40/40 all content done with build

https://pastebin.com/6MrkCzFP

Very nice sir. Glad you liked the build.

How did you fair with the feared? I have not bothered to try it on my cyclone yet.
"
RcMartone wrote:
Hey cramer,I was sick of everything builded so, I decided to try your build because have some items of your cyclone, I'll post my PoB (check it please), doing T15 / 16, but sometimes get hitkill, don't even know where it comes from, has any tips on how to improve build in terms of damage and survival now?

i'll buy "Transcendent Flesh Crimson Jewel" today and Watcher's Eye in future.

Never did cyclone or physical/melee builds, like to do chaos builds so,sorry about newbie questions and my english hahaha

PoB:https://pastebin.com/HMYiyGBY

Sorry I have been busy with work and have not had a chance to look at your build. However from the glance I saw you are running this as a jugg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info