[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

"
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Been playing a version of this as my starter this league, has been pretty successful - farmed up over 50ex in gear without issues and has tackled all content in the game.

Honestly, hardest content has been harvest in juiced maps because of all the dps they pump out.

I’ve adjusted a few things to add more defensive layers - ailment immunity, elusive and some extra life, but overall not too much different and hitting around 15m dps w/o vaal warcheif or berserk up.

Thanks for the base idea OP!

I'm glad you're liking the build!

Yes, with berserker you either have to go one of two routes, build defensive and use leech with gimped dps to clear harder things; or invest hard so that you just melt everything in 1 shot, including 100% del maps.

I do have a cluster jewel variant that focuses on AoE for mapping that I will be posting soon as an attachment to this build guide.

Cheers!

Yeah I toyed around with the jewels, but was just weaker in every way.

Changed a few more things to add more dps and survival. Topping 35m now - not realistic on Sirus because of the phases, or maven, but doesn’t matter since they both die before they can do anything.
Hi, I have been playing this build for around 10 hours reaching 6k life and 50m dps with HH in ritual league. My main goal of this build is to do 100% delirious map. I often got one shot by some random mob, would you recommended swapping totem setup with CWDT - immortal call - (Enfeeble or temporal chain) for more survibility and anointing additional curse. One more thing, should I use cinderswallow for clearing map instead of quicksilver?
Last edited by PiggyOnDuty on Feb 3, 2021, 8:57:29 AM
Just in case if anyone is checking, here is an altered version against Sirus A9.

https://youtu.be/BkHpSHnmRAI

Super poop RNG on the storms, but here is a showcase of what it can do - even with 0 rage.
Last edited by BeerLeague on Feb 3, 2021, 8:53:20 AM
"
PiggyOnDuty wrote:
Hi, I have been playing this build for around 10 hours reaching 6k life and 50m dps with HH in ritual league. My main goal of this build is to do 100% delirious map. I often got one shot by some random mob, would you recommended swapping totem setup with CWDT - immortal call - (Enfeeble or temporal chain) for more survibility and anointing additional curse. One more thing, should I use cinderswallow for clearing map instead of quicksilver?

For map clear you can put in a cwdt setup in and run either immortal call or molten shell yes. The totem link is purely for boss damage. You would use cinder just for the 3% life on kill? I would think just using a bubbling life flask with bleed removal would be better.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Just in case if anyone is checking, here is an altered version against Sirus A9.

Super poop RNG on the storms, but here is a showcase of what it can do - even with 0 rage.

Sweet! Yeah I took a look at your build and it's very close to an iteration I had in harvest. Thread of hope is nice in that spot because you can get the nodes you got or you can use a medium to get and extra min endurance and frenzy and an extra max frenzy.

Unfortunately how I normally gear does not leave that build open for me because of a lack of resists in key slots :(. Works great for using stig though!
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Sweet! Yeah I took a look at your build and it's very close to an iteration I had in harvest. Thread of hope is nice in that spot because you can get the nodes you got or you can use a medium to get and extra min endurance and frenzy and an extra max frenzy.

Unfortunately how I normally gear does not leave that build open for me because of a lack of resists in key slots :(. Works great for using stig though!

Yeah, I have the HH waiting in the wings, but going to need to change out some resists to make it work - not sure if its totally worth however since the clear speed is already pretty crazy.

Still need to swap to crit multi on the helm and craft a multi/t1 phys onslaught ring - but honestly its overkill as everything is already insta dead at 60m DPS.

Really dont want to give up the ailment immunity either, which limits the res slots.
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Couple of things as well:

1. War banner is significantly better (and allows you to give up an accuracy roll) at the cost of two skill points (decent skill points).

That would allow you to drop enough slots to help carry your res and use thread of hope - which would be a massive DPS gain (not like you need it though).

2. Isn't fortify effect on the helm kinda meh? I would imagine that crit multi from warlord (which also opens up max power charge) would be better?
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Couple of things as well:

1. War banner is significantly better (and allows you to give up an accuracy roll) at the cost of two skill points (decent skill points).

That would allow you to drop enough slots to help carry your res and use thread of hope - which would be a massive DPS gain (not like you need it though).

2. Isn't fortify effect on the helm kinda meh? I would imagine that crit multi from warlord (which also opens up max power charge) would be better?

1. It's not a super massive increase but you're right. Impale nodes would have to be taken though to compensate.

2. It is meh however at the time getting power charges on chest with the other mods needed to balance resists was hard in heist. So I made my last iteration with no power charges. Which also lowered the overall boss dps by around 20-30m. Just power charge and the 20% crit multi roll is a 4.1m dps increase over all; counting impale dps.

Also rolling the fort helm is much easier because you are awaken orbing two suffixes over, allowing you to scour and reroll prefixes into infinity until T1 life. If you were to make a power charge helm, I would think a penitent mask would be the best bet.
Last edited by CramerTheGreat on Feb 3, 2021, 7:02:30 PM
I've updated the PoB link and edited the level gear, gem link setup and also posted my current ritual setup and gear.

Thanks for checking me out!
Hey man been using your guide as my goal to reach end game!

The damage we can pump is pretty insane.
I was looking for the next thing to upgrade, what makes transcendant flesh so good? I currently have a letal pride in that spot that adds a decent amount of crit % and damage. Is the crit multi that worth?

Here is my PoB if anyone can critique.
https://pastebin.com/X88xAWpJ

Explodey chest is in the works. Just got to awaken it to my next astral plate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info